Epilogue

"You better not get my hair wet!" Jonica yelled at P just as he ran and jumped into the pool cannon ball style.

"AHHHH! I said not to get my hair wet!" She pouted mad about her hair.

"You be ight it was nappy anyway." P joked

I sat back watching those 2 bicker back and forth like they always did.

"You need a refill?" I looked up to see Kelly standing in front of me wearing a black one piece bathing suit and a tan colored floppy hat

"Please." I smiled at her watching her pour Henny in my cup.

My phone vibrated on the table.

"Meeting at 6"

I checked the time.

"You gotta go?" Kelly asked sitting on the lawn chair

"Not yet."

We spent the remainder of the afternoon in the pool area.

Kelly

Walking into the conference room all eyes landed on us. I strutted through wearing an all black cat suit with a white and brown fur coat. My black stilettoes echoed as I made my way through the room. Ace walked next to me wearing an all black Versace set and black red bottom sneakers.

"You may be seated." Ace's voice boomed

I sat next to my man while he gave orders and took suggestions. I had my 9mm in my back in case anyone stepped outta line. This was our life now Ace became the connect like he wanted, and me? Well I split my time between taking care of my him and our multiple business, of course we have a laundromat. Jonica wanted a boutique so Ace bought her a store front for her birthday last year. P is Ace's right hand man just like he always wanted to be. I still have the urge to help others even though my career in law enforcement didn't work out so I volunteer here and there. If you would've told me years ago my life would turn out like this I wouldn't have believed it, but I can't see myself being anwhere else.

THE END