00

Love.

The thing that everyone strived for in life. Why?
Sure, love was great. In some scenarios. Like loving your family. Well that might have been a bad example since you kind of had to love them.

However, that was the only kind of love Grace Andrade had known, the only one that had lasted anyway. I some ways at least.

But loving the same person your whole life? In her world, that was the most boring thing she'd ever heard.

Graces opinions were strong. Even though she'd never been in love, she hated it. All the cheesy stuff you did when you were in love. It was disgusting.

And where did all of these unexperienced opinions come from? Her beloved parents. Growing up with the Andrades there was no love, except towards her. She was a loved kid and that was great, but that didn't really matter when your parents, the two people you loved the most in the world, absolutely hated each other.

Yeah well, love was one hell of a complicated thing. That was what she'd always believe.

Almost seven years ago, at the age of 16, she left the one person behind who had shown her the love she was now missing. That glimpse of love she had seen with him was taken away the very moment she left.

It was hopeless. She knew it was hopeless.

But then again, we've already come to the conclusion that Grace Andrade knew nothing about that kind of love.