Chapter 67: Pair of Fishes

Gu Cheng Yao saw Lin Wei Xi pick up the rabbit-shaped lantern from a distance, and his pupils suddenly shrank.

Was it a coincidence? Did Lin Wei Xi simply like this rabbit lamp, or was it because of the zodiac?

Lin Wei Xi was seventeen this year and her zodiac sign was dragon. The person with zodiac rabbit was Gao Xi.

Gu Cheng Yao could hardly control the shocking thoughts in his mind. For the first time, he was glad that the crowds around him gave him the opportunity to hide the expression on his face.

Lin Wei Xi satisfactorily picked up the lantern, and as soon as she turned around, she saw Gu Hui Yan smiling and looking at her. His eyes were extremely dark and shining under the light. Because of the cold, Lin Wei Xi's face looked blushing, she couldn't help running over to show Gu Hui Yan her trophy: "Wangye, look!"

Gu Hui Yan's smile was the same as usual. He held Lin Wei Xi's hand and warmed her hands while saying, "What should you call me outside?"

Lin Wei Xi suddenly realized, after much difficulty Gu Hui Yan finally agreed letting her come out to look at the lantern. For safety, Lin Wei Xi could not call him Wangye. Lin Wei Xi's cheeks were red again, but Gu Hui Yan held her hand without letting go. She could only get closer, lowly and quickly shouted: "Husband."

Gu Hui Yan smiled, and finally let go of her hand, no longer embarrassing her. In the presence of so many people, Lin Wei Xi was embarrassed to stay here, and quickly led the maids to another stall.

Lin Wei Xi walked in the front. The crowd around her looked normal, but they were actually emptied by the guard. However, Lin Wei Xi didn't know anything about it. She devoted herself entirely to the novel experience of shopping, and didn't notice anything different around her.

Compared to Lin Wei Xi, the atmosphere around Gu Cheng Yao and Gao Ran was very dull. Although Gao Ran didn't want to come at first, unlike in modern era, Lantern Festival was the true Valentine's Day of the ancient times. In a sense, this trip was considered a couple's date. Even though Gao Ran dislike the noise, but when she really stood on the street she was also full of longing. Lin Wei Xi and Gu Hui Yan walked in front, the two of them were joking around, and many people nearby couldn't help but look at them. Gao Ran was also a little envious when she saw it. She secretly glanced at Gu Cheng Yao but found that his expression was cold and desolate, didn't know what he was thinking. Gao Ran was a little disappointed. She tried to comfort herself, Gu Cheng Yao was just not used to such noisy occasion. He was born a noble and extravagance young master, how could he come to such crowded place?

Lin Wei Xi had a lot of fun all the way, even when returned to the mansion her eyes were still shining. This evening she ate and played, and bought a lot of things. The Jingcheng Courtyard's maids who hadn't been able to go out saw Lin Wei Xi returned and noisily came over to take a look.

This kind of commoner plaything was out of place in the dignified and splendid mansion, but it had its own charm. Wan Xing and Wan Yue also had a good time today, and now everyone gathered around, Wan Xing was almost like a fish returning to the sea, and immediately showed her talents, telling the little sisters vividly about what she saw along the way.

Wan Yue shook her head helplessly. She walked to Lin Wei Xi and asked in a low voice: "Wangfei, you have been walking for a long time tonight, do you want to take a bath to relieve your fatigue?"

"Alright." Lin Wei Xi nodded, as soon as Wan Yue got the order she immediately went out and ordered people to prepare water. Most of the maid in the inner room went out, Gu Hui Yan looked at the cheerful Lin Wei Xi, smiled and asked, "Are you very happy today?"

Lin Wei Xi sat in front of the dresser, removing her earrings and saying, "Yes, although you can see the lanterns in the mansion, but it's not as popular as the Lantern Festival outside. Did it cause a lot of trouble to Wangye today?"