1

(Authors note: Hello!! This is my first ever book so please forgive me if I'm not too good at writing!! Also, all characters will be aged up since reader is an adult. I hope you don't mind!)

Ugh, my head. What happened? I thought to myself

- Moments before-

"No Kokichi, you little-" I groaned in frustration while playing Danganronpa v3. I always hated that Kokichi revealed Maki's actual talent because she's my favorite but it does give her some type of character development so I don't really complain.

"Huh? What the.." I said this as I watched my TV go black. "Are you kidding me? I just got that TV." I yelled as I put my controller down and walked up to the tv to see what was wrong.

"What's that noise?" I said to myself knowing no one would answer. It sounded like a bunch of fans turned on with gears moving. I continued looking at the tv and around it to see if anything came loose.

"Why, that noise is me!" It yelled out loud.

"Huh?! Who's there? Don't make me call the police!"

"I am Monokuma, and you ____ are coming with me wether you like it or not.".

"Wha?" I managed to say it before getting knocked out cold.

"Yes, the audience will love this!" Monokuma said as he let out a laugh.

-Present time-

I am so confused right now. Wait is this a locker? I thought to myself as I tried to feel around for anything. I felt something cold and metallic, so I pushed, and the locker door swung open with me falling out of it.

"Ugh.. that hurt like a-"

"Hey! Who are you?"

What is with people interrupting me today?

I looked up to see crimson-red eyes staring down at me. "What?.." There's no way is that.. Maki?!

"Are you going to answer me or what?"

"S-Sorry. Um, I'm ___ ___. Who are you?"

"I'm Maki Harukawa. Do you remember anything that might've happened to you before any of this?"

Shit. Wait don't they get kidnapped or something? Yeah, they do! I'll say that.

"I was walking to school as I do every day when out of nowhere someone shoved me into a car! But, what about you? What do you remember?" .

She said nothing as she just stared at me. It honestly made me pretty nervous until she spoke up.

"My situation was similar to yours.." She said while making eye contact with me. "I was also walking to school until I got shoved into a car."

Alright! Maybe good acting skills go!

"Hmm... that's weird. Why would someone want to kidnap us? I mean it's not like I do anything special.."

"I don't do anything special either. But this place reminds me of a school." She gestured towards the desks.

"Yeah! This place also reminds me of a school. Hm.. do you wanna see if there's anywhere else?" I asked her while looking at the classroom door. "Well, it's not like I have anything better to do, so sure."