3

"A-Anyways! That's not the point come on! Let's go explore!" I shouted while grabbing onto her hand and running down the hallway.

-Present-

"H-Hey! I didn't say you could just grab me like that!" Maki says as we continue running down the hallway

"Sorry! But I wanna go explore I hope you don't mind me holding your hand!" I yelled out as she muttered something under her breath "What was that? I didn't hear what you sai-" I got cut off by someone screaming.

"Heeey! Wait for me!" Someone yelled from inside Classroom A.

"Wanna go check it out Maki?" I said to her as we stopped in front of the classroom.

"Sure." Maki said while looking away.

I continued holding her hand and we walked inside of the classroom to see quite the scene. I immediately recognized them as K1-B0 (Keebo) and Kokichi. Oh god not them Kokichi is gonna annoy Maki.. I thought to myself

"Please stop! Don't come any closer!" K1-B0 yelled out as he ran around the classroom away from the purple haired boy known as Kokichi.

"C'mon! Wait up!" Kokichi said as he continued chasing K1-B0 "Let me touch your body a little! I've always wanted to be friends with a robot!"

"Robot huh?" Maki said she began walking towards them dragging me with her.

"What is it? Are you another robophobe?" K1-B0 said as he looked in me and Maki's direction.

"I have a recording function. If you make any robophobic remarks, I will see you in court." He shouted pointing at Maki.

"Are you really a robot?" I asked walking closer until I was about 4ish feet near him.

"Are you one of those Monokubs?" Maki asked as she glared directly at K1-B0.

"Do not compare me to those toys! I am not just any old robot!" K1-B0 yelled at Maki. "I am K1-B0, the ultimate robot! But please, address me as Keebo!"

"Ultimate Robot?" I said looking at him before my attention turned over to Kokichi.

"That's not fair! You can't be the only one who gets to show off! I'll introduce myself too!" Kokichi says walking towards me and Maki.

"I am Kokichi Oma, the ultimate supreme leader! By the way I learned the hard way that a robot's breath smells like gasoline."

"My breath does not smell like gasoline! I am powered by electricity!" Keebo shouted at Kokichi.

"Nee-heehee.. I'm just kidding."

"You're not funny.."

"Of course you don't think I'm funny. Robots can't understand human humor to begin with!"

"Don't mock me! I have studied the complete history of stand-up comedy! Plus, I may have the appearance of a robot, but I am a high school student just like you."

"You're a high school student?" Maki asks while looking at K1-B0 once more.

"I was created by Professor Idabashi, the leading authority in the field of robotics. He installed in me a 'strong AI,' capable of learning and maturing like a human brain. That's why, at the time of my creation, I didn't know anything. I was like a baby. But the professor raised me like I was his own child. He taught me many things. Until finally, he enrolled me in high school." K1-B0 continues. "And now I stand here before you all! See? I'm just like everyone else!"