DM

@anushkasen: Sid, are you talking to Avneet still?

@thesiddharthnigam: Anushka, we are not dating and you know how I feel about her.

@anushkasen: I  thought you were over her.

@anushkasen: I've tried everything to make you love me

@thesiddharthnigam: you were the one that caused the breakup, break us.

@anushkasen: but you have forgiven me.

@thesiddharthnigam: it doesn't that you are my girlfriend,  I forgave you, yes, but Avni is what I want.

@thesiddharthnigam: I thought by now you would have understood.

@anushkasen: Sid, you please give us a chance. Plus, paps have a pic of us together. she will never forgive you for that.

@thesiddharthnigam: it was very dumb of me to go out that night, I Was drunk and it was a mistake. I was hurting and I took the easy way out.

@anushkasen: Sid just listen to me, we have a chance together. fans want us together!

@thesiddharthnigam: this is about what you did to our relationship.

@thesiddharthnigam: I don't see a future with you.

@anushkasen: you don't see an adventure with me because you never tried. when I kissed you after the shoot, I thought you felt something too.

@thesiddharthnigam: I didn't, I didn't, it's Avneet who I feel about, it has always been her, the person I want beside me. please don't ruin us, I forgave you once but I won't again.

@anushkasen: Sid, please no.

@anushkasen: I love you, and I always will.

Read 4:08 PM.