P

Liked by @bollywoodscoop, @nigamupdates and 16

Liked by @bollywoodscoop, @nigamupdates and 16.7M more.

@celebritybuzz: Siddharth Nigam spotted carrying car seat while hiding the baby's face! It is rumored that Avneet and Siddharth welcomed their baby boy a few weeks ago! A source close to Siddharth and Avneet said,"The baby was born, yes, but they are not ready to put them on the spotlight or give his name to the public. Avneet wasn't happy when the rumors about pregnancy started rising, she wanted to keep it a secret for the 9 months. Siddharth in the other hand, agrees with her, he is actually the one who doesn't want the face of the baby or name to be revealed for the first few years of the baby." What do you think? Could this be the new baby nigam? When is Avneet and Siddharth going to confirm the birth of the new nigam-kaur baby?

View 13.5M comments

@fanusername: the baby was born omg!!

@sidxneet: i can't wait to see sidneet's baby

@fanusername: they need privacy, and it's understandable that they dont want the baby in the public eye.

@sidneet.off: ^^ i completely agree!

@username: well that's what happens when you come famous now deal with it.

@fanusername: but like just imagine sid and avni face mixed together.

@sid.neet: the baby is probably gorgeous!❤