Part 54 - Dare

*SPOILERS FOR THE SEASON TWO TRAILER IN THE AUTHOR'S NOTE FOLLOWING THIS*

A/N: Sorry for the wait on this chapter, I went to London to watch Hamilton and go to Harry Potter Studios (both were amazing!) but I didn't really have time to write. However, I woke up this morning to a SEASON 2 TRAILER! Which got me motivated to write again. We have a month until the new series, and I want to try and finish writing season 1 before then so look out for quite a few new updates soon. 

Also can we just talk about the TRAILER FOR A SECOND? IT LOOKS SO GOOD! But it is making me wonder how I'm going to incorporate the whole Wren, Ari and Summer love triangle into this fanfic with Y/n. Let me know if you have any ideas. Also, what did you guys see in the trailer that you're looking forward to? I swear I saw Marlon and Poppy hugging and I am praying that they're getting together. Anyway, I'm way too excited about this season so I'm going to be writing loads soon. 

Hope you enjoy this chapter! 

Phoebe x

___________________

"You guys looked like you could use a bit of fun." Griff says as you take a seat around the outside of the circle, Ari and Summer either side of you.

Poppy barely looks at you, but even from her lack of communication you can tell she's questioning Griff's decision to bring you over to the group.

"Now, as I was saying," Griff continues his explanation from before. "We're playing Truth or Dare. Now, the rules: we spin the bottle and whoever it lands on has to pick truth or dare. If they pick Truth, the group has to come to an agreement on what the question should be."

"I think everyone knows how to play Truth or Dare, Griff." Bodhi says, obviously eager to get this over with.

"Okay, but if they don't answer the question, they have to do a forfeit." he explains. You have no idea who thought it was a good idea to let Griff apparently decide and reinforce the rules, but no one's going to stop him now.

"What kind of forfeit?" Summer asks, which only makes Griff smirk more.

"We'll have to see," he smiles wryly. "Seeing as it was my idea to play, I'll spin first."

Griff leaned forward and gave the glass bottle below him a spin. It lands very clearly on Bodhi, who still has her arms crossed in protest. She rolls her eyes and glares at Griff, who smirks and obviously tries to make it seem like he's thinking about what to ask. He probably already has questions posed for all of us, you think. After all, he made it very clear that it was indeed his idea to play the game.

Some of the Anchor Coves, and other party-goers whisper suggestions to Griff, and he nods and whispers something back to Ahmed, who smiles. Marlon looks uneasy, sitting on the other side of Poppy with his eyes flitting between Griff and Bodhi.

"Okay. What's the real reason you were a no show at the 360?"

Bodhi looks puzzled at the strangeness of the question. Surely she could just make something up? You know the reason she didn't go was to do with her dad and his business, but why did Griff care?

"I mean, it must have been something important to miss that opportunity," he raises one eyebrow. "But then again, it can't have been that important if they let you straight back in the next round."

You watch as Bodhi shifts her weight between her feet awkwardly, feeling the eyes on her as she tries to shrug it off nonchalantly.

"Just family stuff." she says, looking uneasy as Griff smiles. Poppy shifts uncomfortably next to him. What is she doing? You think. This is her friend.