01: 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒 𝐴𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛𝑠

( Again danger force does not belong to me anyways enjoy the chapter <: )

"Okay, its time to practice your lying" Schwoz walks into the classroom, tablet in hand making his way to the front of the 5 kids. 4 out of 5 of those kids groan in annoyance. Looking up at the screen, Schwoz reads what is written on the slide.

"My friend is on fire, I must run to pour water on his face" he reads.

Mika, who was sat excited in her seat began to repeat after him.

"My friend is on fire and i

-iiiiiiii'm really the only one doing this?" she turns to her friends, who weren't even trying. Chapa leans over her desk to speak." As fun as it is to practice lying all day, it isn't and i hate it!" she angrily bangs her fists on her table. The girl leans back in her seat as Y/n speaks up. " Hate is a very strong word and in this case its accurate" She says calmly.

Schwoz looks a bit disappointed at this.

Mika then tries to rephrase it in a nicer way to Schwoz." What they mean is that Captain man bought this school to teach us how to be superheroes" Mika says quickly. Schwoz tries to explain, but isn't given a chance as Mika continues." But, if all we do is-" Schwoz finally interrupts.

"Lying is a pretty important part of becoming a superhero. You have to learn to protect your secret identi-ti-tity" He explains, his accent being strong. Chapa was quietly staring at Y/n who had her arms crossed in her chair with her legs on the table. She then speaks up again, this time a bit less calm and more angry.

"You know, we didn't ask for these powers in the first place," She mumbles and Schwoz hears her words. Schwoz groans as though this has happened before.

Miles agrees with Y/n "Yeah, you built the weapon that blew up and gave them to us, when Captain Man and Kid Danger fought Drex."Bose mocks what Schwoz did." Aiiieee there's a caveman on top of me!!" The class of 5 began to laugh and Schwoz reminding them of the caveman being on top of him. Bose becomes the narrator.