03: 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐘𝐨𝐍𝐧𝐀𝐢𝐒𝐞

(It's my favourite episode ever idk why)

Ray was irritated...

Not even irritated, annoyed. So annoyed that he was repeatedly hitting his baseball bat.

During Rays silence of annoyance, Danger force were currently arguing whilst bouncing on yoga balls. At one point, Chapa found herself on her back, accidentally sending a wave of electricity hurling towards Ray. He dodged.

"Alright, thats enough!" He says and stops the timer on the board. Bose asked how they did, to which Ray told them the harsh truth and Mika wanted to know if they could practice again that day and have the test tomorrow. Chapa talks back.

"Why don't you sit bouncy for a while if you think its so easy?"

Ray thinks for a sarcastic moment and shakes his head and then shoots all the balls down leaving danger force to fall to the floor.

As the team are sat on the floor, Ray begins to brief them on the real test. This gets them up and pumping.

" Who can tell me what is the easiest crime to commit?"

"JAYWALKING!"

"JAYDANCING!?"

"Stealing my phone"

"White collar crime" Miles says and Y/n finishes.
"Rarely prosecuted"

Ray says they're all wrong (except Y/n and Miles) and tells them that this crime is so easy its like "taking candy from a baby". He shouts for Schwoz.

Schwoz walks in with a big lollipop and pj's on. " I am baby, I loves me lolly and I hope no one takes from me" the small man sings uncomfortably as Ray smirks at his friend. Mika confirms what it is they're doing.
" Wait, so you want us to stop you from taking candy from a baby?"
Ray says that it's his alter ego Roy that they have to stop. Everyone but Schwoz is confused. "It's Ray but evil" Schwoz explains.

°°°

AND SO THE TEST BEGAN.

Chapa went first, sliding in front of Roy and attempting to zap him.
"Get zapped!"

f̸a̸i̸l̸e̸d̸

Next was Y/n who technically being the smartest strategy wise during exercises like these created an illusion of the lollipop and gave it to Roy. Only for the lollipop to disappear when he tried to lick it.
"Take that ROY "

f̸a̸i̸l̸e̸d̸

Next was Bose, who tried to make pun before he started. " Did it get a little cloudy in here? Cuz I think a brainstorms a brewin" Using all of his strength, Bose attempts to pick up the baseball bat behind Roy. This gave Roy a weapon.

f̸a̸i̸l̸e̸d̸

Mika thought that she was gonna make Roy get "blown away" , to which her power didn't work.
"Take that"