02:𝑆𝐴𝑌 𝑀𝑌 𝑁𝐴𝑀𝐸

(Welcome back to another week of Danger Force. Ep 2 enjoy guys
Half editing me: This is a very long chapter, so get ready..)

Chapa stood outside Y/ns house as the said girl tied her shoe laces." Hurry uppp! Y/n, we should've began patrolling the streets by now" The short haired girl whined.
"I'm done now," She says standing up and grabbing her gum.

After the whole criminal fiasco ( aka letting all the prisoners of swellview that Captain man and Kid Danger spent years locking up and defeating) the only other way to make it up to Ray, was by doing patrol for him.

Y/ns phone rings and she pick it up; it's Mika. "Where are you guys??" She questions loudly over the phone. Chapa takes the phone off Y/n and talks to Mika. "We're coming" is all she says and hangs up. Looking back at the other girl who was now transformed, they begin to walk and meet the others.

...

As always, the news had to get involved in everything that Captain man was up to. That's how Ray was now sat infront of his monitor as Captain man having to answer without his team.

Nobody had ever made Ray more uncomfortable than Trent and Mary, who sat virtually on a holographic screen in front of the superhero.
"So, Captain Man is it really true that you let all of the villains from the past out of jail" Trent asks.
Ray tries his best to explain and cover up the incident, but Mary stops him by listing the villains that were now out of prison.

"Villains like The toddler, Dr Minyak, Arson Boy, Frankini--"

Captain man interrupts ,"well not necessarily--"

He's interrupted by Mary again." Okay look we can talk about who escaped all day long--" He tries to explain, but this time Trent interrupts.

"And we will, Sue Nami ,The white collar, Mr Guilty." He interlocks his hands in question at the heroes attempt to try and tell them on live TV that they weren't supposed to let out Mr Guilty. This led to him telling them confidently that he'll capture the villains again. " How though?" Mary asks," You haven't got Kid Danger here to help anymore." Ray growls at Mary." Dont you dare say his name.."

Ray now begins to explain how he has a new team called Danger Force. " The group that helped you release all these very guilty prisoners," Trent questions.

"Hah, no as we speak, Danger Force is roaming around on the street looking for these criminals" Ray tells them. Mary asks why he isn't out with them. " Well, if you must know... I.. have a massage scheduled today" He says, as Mary and Trent look at each other and then to Captain man as they apologise. He forgives them.

Changing the subject, Ray speaks up, "so, after i have a massage and a nice glass of spicy milk-"

"Ooh i love spicy milk" Mary points out.

"Yes. Fresh from Swellvies own spicy cows" Trent looks back tot he live TV with his serious news face back on.

Captain man continues "-- And I'll get out there and help danger force round up these criminals, if i even have to" He nervously chuckles with fake confidence. "I bet you any minute my team will come in saying CAPTAIN MAN,WE GOT 'EM" he smiles.

Just as he points to the door, Miles walks through the door followed by Chapa, and the yellow suited boy held a tray of spicy wings, with some matching glasses to go with them.