Chapter 13

"Aaru....Mayu..." Nandini had tears running down her face as she saw her kids tied up. Armaan & Jeet sat nearby on two chairs just laughing & playing on the phones. Seeing them, Nandini's blood started boiling. "Mere bacho ko band ke dekhiye kitne maaze se has rahe hai yeh dono!"

"Tu Manik ko msg kar jaldi!" Dadi said.

"Rukhiye Dadi! Pehle mein inn dono bhaiyyon ko sabak toh sikha doon!" Nandini stormed towards them and...

SMACK!

Armaan fell of his chair holding his cheek. "What the.....TUM?"

"Mumma!" Aarohi & Mayank looked happy to see Nandini while Dadi was worried.

"Haye bhagwan...kya karun mein iss ladki ka!"

"How....DARE....YOU!" Nandini kicked Armaan in the stomach with all her might.

"AAH!!" Armaan grunted in pain.

"HEY! Get off you b*tch!" Jeet ran over and grabbed Nandini, pulling her away from his brother.

Dadi sighed, knowing she had to get involved now. She popped up behind Jeet & started lifting him.

"AAAHHH! ARMAAN BACHAAAOOOO!" Jeet yelled out as he flew up in the air. Armaan, looked up in horror, shocked & unable to understand how his brother was flying. Dadi, who was holding Jeet up in the air smirked & then swung him around in the air. "AAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Nandini took this opportunity to run over to her kids & untie them. Mayank & Aarohi were laughing as they saw Jeet screaming in a high pitched voice and crying for his brother.

"Mumma! Yeh magic kisne kiya?" Mayank asked.

"Uhm....Lord Vishnu!!" Nandini lied.

"Lord Vishnu?"

"Haan....maine bataya tha na ki woh protector hai? Jab hum problem mein hote hai toh Lord Vishnu help karne aa jaate hai." Nandini explained.

"Or in our case....Dadi ko bhej dete hai bhoot banake." Nandini thought in her head as she watched Dadi now shake Jeet like a rattle with one hand.

"Jeet! Kya kar raha hai...its....its not funny dude!" Armaan yelled out.

"Im not doing anything IDIOT! Bacha mujhe!" Jeet replied back.

"Aaru....Mayu, tum bahar jao aur Papa ko bula do. Tell him where we are and tell him to bring the police." Nandini told her kids. "Aur haan....iss magic ke baare mein kuch mat kehna ok?"

"Ok Mumma." Aarohi nodded. Nandini gave them her phone & they ran pasted Armaan to the door.

"HEY! Come back here you brats!" Armaan started to run after them but Nandini tripped him and then sat on his back, grabbing onto his hair.

"WHO are you calling brats! You JERK!" Nandini yelled out. She started hitting his head on the ground.

"YES! Go Mama Bear! Maar uss ghadhe ko Nandu! Main iss gadhe ko sambhalti hoon!" Dadi cheered her on. She dropped Jeet who fell to the ground with a thud and slowly got up looking around in fear. Dadi pushed him over, and Jeet stood up again flaing his arms around trying to see who did it. Then Jeet ran around the factory trying to escape but Dadi kept popping up infront of him and making him run into an invisible wall. She started tickling Jeet in the stomach and he laughed, trying to get away from whoever it was but Dadi kept following him.

"JEET! What the f*ck are you doing? Hasna band kar aur bacha mujhe iss pagal aurat se!" Armaan yelled out. Nandini stood up and picked up a random iron rod. Armaan stood up, groaning in pain, and bleeding from his head but then Nandini swung at his legs and hit him with the rod. " AAAHHHH! MERE PAIRRRRR THOD DIYA TUNE YOU CRAZY WOMAN!"