find me

dangerous was the best word to describe him, he sat opposite me with messy hair and a lovesick look on his face.

"this is the 5th time you've tried to leave" he giggles.

oh how I hate his laugh, I want to slap him, punch him, hurt him.. anything to shut him up

I tug at the handcuffs that bind me to the chair

he shoots me a look as I try to struggle out of my restraints

he sighs

"my love, it's useless trying to leave, I'll always find you"

he looks at me, his smile no longer seen. a serious expression dampens his face.

it's a shame such a pretty face was wasted on him, a man who committed such despicable acts.

"please let me go.." I say defeatedly

he seems to find my words amusing, his smile is back on his face but it's cold. a type of smile you'd see someone wear when someone had just said something utterly idiotic.

"now you know I can't do that my love" his expression is tight, rigid, daring me to say anything more.

I close my mouth; unaware of his ever changing temperament. he's unreadable, completely calm, just like a robot.

we sit staring at each other for quite some time. I think I'm going insane trapped within these four walls.

he's so intent on not letting me leave.

"please.." I beg knowing that I'm pushing his limits.

he stands up and walks over to me, putting his lips to my ear as he smiles.

"not a chance"

I can feel his breathing on my neck. I turn my head to stare at his expression. he's enjoying this, he's enjoying watching me beg for something that will never happen.

"next time I won't be so nice, remember you belong to me"

he walks away and I don't know how long he will stay away. but at this very moment I need him, I need to communicate, I need to be with someone, anyone.

tears fill my eyes as he walks out with a proud expression on his face.

he stops and turns around, just for a second.

"remember my love, wherever you go I will always find you"