Tighnari 5

Nilou would not have been Tighnari's first guess when Cyno said he was dating.

He didn't mind as long as Cyno was happy.

And nilou... well Tighnari didn't really know her so he will have to reserve his judgment on the situation until he knows more.

Dehya, who knows her the best out of the group, looked completely shocked. So clearly Cyno wasn't the only one keeping their relationship on the down low.

It was a little upsetting that Collei wasn't here for this bug when they showed up, Kaveh was almost drunk and Dehya decided to bet Wanderer would get drunk Tighnari sent her back to grandhava vile.

"Why not give up before you end up throwing it all up!" Wanderer said.

"I didn't spit my drink out because I didn't want it IDIOT! I just wasn't expecting Nilou to be in a relationship, let alone The Grand Mahamatra." Dehya said.

"Excuse me!?" Cyno said.

"No offense but... you have a reputation for being... scary!" Dehya said.

"I'm not scary! I'll prove it!" Cyno said, as he got on top of the table.

Tighnari's ears went down, he knew it was coming! He was hoping it would happen later but he was wrong.

"Be careful." Nilou said.

"Don't worry, it is perfectly sTable!" Cyno said.

Everyone just stared. Except Nilou who actually found it funny.

"Do you get it?" Cyno said, looking at wanderer.

"Yes I do! It's stupid. Dottore could make better jokes than that!" Wanderer said.

The room went completely still.

Everyone just stared at wanderer.

Wanderer as soon as he said it looked panicked and covered his mouth. So that wasn't supposed to be said then.

Dottore was a sore subject among them. Dottore was a reminder that the Akademiya's system was crap until they started to fix it. A reminder that they were all used. And Wanderer shouldn't have known that. He was only seen in Sumaru after Dottore ruined everything.

But.. that look.., he knows

Somehow he knows what it would mean to bring up those old memories. Heck Tighnari could practically feel that lightning bolt hitting his back,

Wanderer May have heard of the incident. But even Kaveh doesn't understand the depth that Wanderer seems to.

Cyrus, who could more than likely tell that this wasn't going to end well if someone didn't do something said. "Who wants cake?"

~

They were able to move on after that.

But Wanderer hadn't said anything since.

He refused the cake saying that it would just rot his teeth. And he started drinking vodka. Tighnari more than once went up to him to try to stop him, it backfired, Wanderer just drank another shot and flipped him off.

Tighnari did have a good time getting to know the girl who somehow got Cyno to actually make a move.

Apparently Cyno and Nilou have been dating for a little over a month. Tighnari hadn't been told because Cyno couldn't find a good moment, plus Cyno wanted Nilou there when he did. Apparently their schedules do make it difficult for that.

Tighnari can see why they work though. Nilou was openly caring, but hardly gets a chance to be herself due to the fact that everyone knows her as the untouchable actress. And Cyno is more closed off until he decides that you are a part of his pack. Then he will do anything and everything for you.

They work in a way that is hard to explain.

Eventually Nilou took Dehya home. Because she was totally drunk and couldn't walk in a straight line.

Before even testing her Cyno made a joke about her not being straight therefore we shouldn't force her to walk like it. No one laughed.

Alhaitham also left but he left his roommate there stating, "we got here at the same time, that does not make me responsible for him."

Because Tighnari lived too far away to make it home safely, he stayed the night at Cyru's!

Cyno and Tighnari had a Tradition to stay at Cyru's for his birthday. That way Tighnari didn't have to make the long trek home and Cyno can make breakfast in the morning and also spend some time with his dad.

Wanderer was forced to join them by Tighnari saying that since no one knew where he lived there was no way to confirm his claim that he didn't live that far. Also that way Tighnari, Kaveh, and Wanderer could go to Grandhava vile together in the morning.

So the four of them where sleeping on sleeping bags on the floor except Kaveh who passed out on the couch.