Kaveh 7

Kaveh definitely was hung over.

Not that he would admit it to anyone.

Especially not his roommate.

Who had apparently left him at Cyru's house. Which he probably wouldn't have figured out so fast if he didn't hear shouting.

"Are you sure this is the BEST COURSE OF ACTION?" Tighnari said.

"Do you have a BETTER IDEA?!!?" Cyno snapped.

"How about not electrocuting someone?" Tighnari spat.

Kaveh rubbed his eyes to see what was happening.

Cyno was holding down wanderer, Tighnari was yelling at Cyno, and Wanderer....

Wanderer's body was shaking. He could tell it wasn't only shaking because Cyno wouldn't be holding him down and.. Cyno was charging his hands up?

Kaveh gasped.

Wanderer's heart.

Cyno had already torn Wanderer's shirt. So Kaveh assumed that neither Cyno or Tighnari could hear Wanderer's heart.

Cyno used his electro vision, electrified his hands, then hit Wanderer's chest with a blast.

Apparently Cyno charged it a little too much.

Smoke filled the room.

When the smoke cleared Kaveh could clearly see that Wanderer was not only fine, but was choking Cyno.

Cyrus apparently had heard all the ruckus or felt the blast because he chose that moment to enter the room.

Cyrus immediately pulled Wanderer off Cyno and restrained him.

Tighnari, who was the last to recover, said. "Wait, don't hurt him!"

"HE WAS STRANGLING MY SON." Cyrus said in disbelief.

"HE STARTED IT!" Wanderer argued.

"That's not helping!" Tighnari said.

"I thought you died." Cyno said while catching his breath.

"Well that was your mistake!" Wanderer said.

"Ok everyone, calm down, we are all a little shaken up, we are all a little hungover." Kaveh said.

"That's just you!" Wanderer said. Which Tighnari glared at him for.

"What? I don't get hangovers. And the rest of you barely had anything." Wanderer stated.

"I think what Kaveh was trying to say was that we have all made some poor decisions and we need to just eat some breakfast and get our heads back in order." Tighnari said.

No one disagreed.

~

They ate in silence.

Wanderer seemed the most shaking because he barely touched his food.

Wanderer asked if anyone had clothes he could borrow just to get himself home to fix his shirt.

Unfortunately the only thing they had that would fit was Cyno's old Akademiya uniform.

Wanderer left without his hat. Saying that he didn't want to be recognized. Tighnari and Kaveh said their goodbyes but Cyno stayed silent.

Tighnari sighed after Wanderer left and said. "You're unusually quiet. What's wrong?"

"That blast. It wasn't.... It wasn't all mine. There was a Foreign power. I don't know how to explain. But some of that power wasn't mine." Cyno said.