Did you just? <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jisung and Minho were cuddled up in the younger's single bed which was against the wall.

The younger was laying on his back while holding his phone which had a movie playing on it  and the other hand was massaging Minho's head.

Minho was laying sideways hugging jisung and his head was resting on the younger's shoulder.

The younger's room was small, he had very less material, a single bed, a study table, an almirah, an AC, a kitchen which was across his bed and the washroom was beside the main door. It was organised well, credits to jisung.

It was perfect for the couple though, Minho have always loved jisung's room, it was so cozy and radiated the same vibe as jisung.

Today was their 'just laying Friday' since they both were free, the AC was on and the lights were off, creating a comfortable atmosphere for them.

They were re-watching Frozen, Cuz why not.

It was halfway through the movie when Minho started feeling cold, "ji?" He called out and the said male looked at him humming. "Where's your blanket?" The older asked.

The blue haired male thought for a while and then answered, "it's maybe in my study table or in the laundry"

Minho nodded and rolled off the bed, he luckily found the blanket in the study table.

"why was it in your study table instead of your almirah?" He asked laying down again and covering them both with the pink bunny blanket.

"I don't know baby" jisung smiled. Minho scoffed.

<3

The movie finished, jisung kept his phone down and tilted his head to look at the older and as expected he was asleep.

His head was again resting on jisung's shoulder as he snored softly.

The blue haired smiled and opened his phone's camera to capture his boyfriend because he looked so cute while sleeping like that, his bunny teeth were peaking from between his lips, his chocolate brown hair were messy and he was clutching jisung's shirt in his fists.

After clicking a few pictures he kissed the older's head and smiled. He scooted back down and letted himself be hugged by minho.

"My baby" he mumbled to himself and closed his eyes.

After a while Minho woke up, he didn't move much cuz he didn't want the younger to wake up because of him.

But he didn't know jisung wasn't sleeping.

The older snuggled more in jisung and mumbled something like, "I love you"

The younger couldn't keep up with his 'im sleeping act' he giggled, which made Minho look up at him while blushing.

"I love you" jisung said and smiled. Minho hitted him lightly, "I thought you were asleep" "I was not"

They just smiled looking at each other, "do you want to watch some videos?" The younger asked and Minho nodded.

They settled on watching some crime documentries on YouTube.

Jisung was so deeply absorbed in the video that he didn't notice his boyfriend was getting bored.

Minho stared at jisung's side profile, and lord he pulled a sexy ass man.

The older's gaze fell down a little, stopping on his shoulder, which was covered by a full sleeve white tshirt.

He didn't know what he was thinking but he leaned closer and did the most unexpected thing a human could do.

He bit jisung's shoulder, not so hard though but yeah.

Jisung looked at him with surprise, "did you just? Umm? Bit me?" He asked unsure.

Minho sat up and jisung did too, "I mean it looked biteable?" the older admitted unsure.

The blue haired laughed and pulled Minho closer on his lap.

"You know you're so cute sometimes, just like a kitten, my kitten" jisung pressed a kiss to the side of his head.

Minho was blushing, he almost looked like a tomato.

And from then Minho picked up this habit of biting jisung's shoulder out of nowhere.

Ik it was short, but I wanted to post this.
I hope you're doing well <3
Remember I love y'all. <3