You happened <3

~~~~~~~~~~

He walked on the empty street as the cold breeze brushed against his soft skin.

It was a cold winter night, Jisung was roaming on the streets after fighting with his family.

He looked up in the sky when a snowflake fell on his hand, snowfall was starting.

He huffed and walked to the park, he always go there when in a bad mood. The park was also empty just like the streets, after all nobody would want to roam on the streets in snowfall in midnight.

Walking towards the swing, he noticed something moving behind it, but due to the fog and lack of light he couldn't quite see it.

He moved closer and realised that it was a cat. He smiled looking at it and crouched down to the level of the cat.

"Hey kitty, what're you doing out here?" He took the orange cat in his arms and noticed that it had a pink collar around its neck.

"So you have a owner" he hummed to himself and stood up, looking around for the cat's owner, but unfortunately there was no one.

"Did someone abandoned you kitty?" He asked the cat as if it could answer.

"No" A voice said and for a second jisung thought that the cat said it, he looked down at the cat in his arms, but it was normal. He shook his head and took a deep breathe, "I really need to rest" he mumbled to himself and proceeded to sit on the swing.

He petted the cat and smiled softly, when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, he froze.

"I know karate" jisung said to the person behind him, he heard the person laugh and turned to look at him.

It was a young boy, he had chocolate brown hair, pink plump lips, a sharp nose and his cheeks and nose were red due to the cold. He was wearing a baby blue coloured puffer jacket, black sweatpants and a scarf around his neck. Cute.

"Hey" the pretty boy said and jisung broke out of his trance, "the cat's mine" the boy said and jisung scrunched his face, turning around again so his back was facing the pretty boy.

"And why should I believe you?" He sassed. The pretty boy looked at him disbelief, he could feel it.

The pretty boy made his way to face jisung and glared at him, while jisung just petted the cat.

"Just wait" the pretty boy mumbled and huffed, he crouched down and shooed jisung's hand away from the cat and replaced with his own.

"Soonie~" the pretty boy sang and petted the cat's head, the cat purred and leaned into his touch. "You see it" the pretty boy said to jisung.

The pretty boy took the cat in his arms softly and stood up, "I told you not to go far right, you don't ever listen to me" the cat meowed in reply.

Jisung smiled looking at them, it was confirmed that the cat belonged to this pretty boy.

"What are you doing out at this hour?" Jisung asked out of curiosity and sat down on the swing again.

"I was upset" the pretty boy said and sat on the swing beside jisung. "What about you?" The boy asked as he made eye contact with jisung.

"I fought with my parents" jisung admitted and kicked the snow at his feet. The pretty boy hummed. "I'm Minho by the way" the pretty boy introduced himself with a soft bunny smile.

"Pretty name for a pretty boy" jisung mumbled and smiled to himself, but unfortunately for him, Minho heard it.

Minho blushed, but it wasn't that visible because his cheeks were already red, "so you think I'm pretty?" Jisung looked at him shocked, "you heard it?!" Minho laughed, and oh God it was so sweet.

"You didn't introduce yourself" "oh yeah? I'm jisung" the blue haired smiled.

They sat in silence for sometime before jisung spoke up again, "I thought it was a good idea to come out to my parents" he laughed.

Minho turned his face so he could look at jisung, "you are brave" before he could think he said it.

Jisung looked at him,"I still don't have the guts to come out to my parents, they'll definately kick me out" Minho said and broke the eye contact.

The blue haired reached out to pat Minho's back, "trust me they won't" he gave a reassuring smile, and for some reason Minho found comfort in it.

"They'll just shout at you for a while and then will let you go. They scolded me for like 30 minutes and then told me to come back later, and let them take the information in" jisung laughed.

Minho took in his words and then stared at the ground, "should I come out too?" He asked so quitely but jisung heard him crystall clear.

Jisung pushed the swing forward a bit and said, "only do it when you're confident in yourself"

<3

5 months later

"Ji!" Minho came running to him, and hugged him.

It was a sweet summer night and both the boys were at the same park they met. It was now like their daily routine to meet at the park, alternate nights.

"You look so happy, what happened?" Jisung asked as he petted Minho's hair.

'you happened' Minho thought but didn't say it out loud, "my parents accepted me" he said instead and hugged jisung tighter.

Jisung's smile widened, "I'm so proud of you Min!" He said and spun them around.

Minho laughed, followed by jisung.

The blue haired boy broke the hug and held Minho by the shoulders, "Now, can I be your boyfriend?" He asked excitedly, he has been waiting for 4 months.

Minho was a bit taken aback, but he smiled and nodded, which was followed with a small 'yes'

Jisung's hand flew to cover his mouth and he mumbled, "I can't believe it" Minho laughed and hugged him again.

"I'm finally your boyfriend"

Hello my dear readers, I hope you liked this, I know it wasn't the best but I'll try harder next time

Drink water <3