Love wins all <//3

~~~~~~~~~~~

(inspired from IU's 'love wins all' mv)

Jisung's grip tightened around his lovers hand as he tried to find a way out of the woods. "It's getting closer" Minho said as his eyes stayed on the dirty grey cube which was following them.

"There" jisung mumbled to himself and tugged at Minho's hand, signalling him to run. They jumped over a log and ran over to a lake, in between the forest.

"I can't see it!" Minho reported, paniced he looked around but was unable to spot the cube. "Fuck" jisung muttered and interlocked their hands. "Min, if I tell you to run, then you run" the younger stated and the said male immediately turned to him and shook his head, "it depends" he deadpanned and letted himself be dragged behind a tree, between the bushes.

Jisung sighed, "you need to understand" he pleaded as he brought his hand upto his lover's face and caressed the skin gently. "I'm not going to leave you" Minho argued, "even if that means to risk my own fucking life" he added with finality lacing his voice.

The younger wrapped his arms around the older's waist and embraced him, "Min, i don't think I'll be able to live if something happens to you because of me" jisung said and pressed a kiss to Minho's head. "I'm the one who would be responsible if anything happens to me" the latter responded but his voice shaked with fear.

No words were exchanged between them after that, yet everything seemed spoken. They knew what was happening and they knew what was coming, it wouldn't take much time for the cubes to make them disappear too.

The world was petty, but they didn't want to leave it just yet. If the world was a dark room then they were each other's ray of sunlight.

"We can't stay here for long" Jisung said as he looked around, the sun was starting to set and he knew that it would be even more difficult to spot the cubes in the dark, they needed to find a hideout.

"Where would we even go?" Minho sighed and pulled out from the hug. "I don't know, but somewhere with a roof" the younger answered and carefully stepped out of the bushes surrounding them. "Come" he said and stretched his hand out for Minho to take, the said male took a deep breathe before he held onto his lover's hand.

Jisung walked to the lake and his eyes immediately starting searching for anything they could spend their night in. "Sung" Minho called and tugged at the said male's hand, "hmm?" Jisung turned his head towards his boyfriend. "That's a building or am I hallucinating?" Minho asked and pointed at something, Jisung looked in the direction the older was pointing at and was shocked to see a building.

The building seemed abandoned, it had dirty grey walls and there was a big hole at the very centre of it, but to them it seemed like a decent place to spend their night at.

"Let's go there" Jisung stated and waited until Minho nodded his head. They walked through the woods and thorny bushes while tightly holding onto each other's hands.

"Do you think it's safe?" Minho questioned in a quiet voice as they entered the building. "I suppose" jisung replied and walked further inside only to be met with a gigantic pile of clothes.

"You suppose wrong" Minho said and stepped forward to observe the clothes from up close, but before he could even take two complete steps he was pulled back, "don't" jisung shook his head as he looked at the older, his eyes held fear in them, his pupils shaking just in the slightest and the sparkles in his eyes which were usually there, were long lost.