Good Fuck </3

~~~~~~~~~

Jisung decided to go to the nearest club and get wasted and maybe a hook up won't be that bad.

He wore a white button up with top two buttons undone and black dress pants. To top it off he had a original Rolex on his wrist and two or three gold chains on his neck.

He made his way out of the apartment and towards his black Maserati.

He sat in and accelerated the car and went off towards the club.

The club wasn't that far, after parking his car he went to the entry gate and the two guards at the door smiled at him, he was a regular at this point, that the gaurds knew him.

He smiled back and went inside, the club was pretty full for a Thursday night. He made his way from between the crowd and reached the bar.

He sat on one of the stools and ordered some shots, while waiting he looked around and God that was the best thing he did that day.

There was this boy on the dance floor, he was dressed in a heart embroided white shirt with black pants and platform heels. He had chocolate brown hair and cat like facial features, feline eyes, sharp nose and jawline, his lips were pink, maybe he used gloss.

Jisung diverted his attention when he heard the bartender call out to him. He turned around thanking the bartender. He again looked in the direction where the boy was, but to his unfortune the boy was already gone.

Sighing to himself he took a shot, and the liquid burned his throat in every good way possible. With a groan he continued.

<3

To say jisung was tipsy would be an understatement, he was drunk, like very much.

And drunk Jisung was audacious, so I guess that just explains how come he ended up with the pretty boy he saw earlier on the dance floor.

"What's your name?" Jisung asked and continued kissing his neck, as they made their way to a room across the hall they were in.

"Lee know" the boy whined and grasped at jisung's hair, "you're so hot" jisung complimented and Lee know quietly moaned.

Jisung slammed Lee know against the door of their room and kissed him. He pushed his thigh in between the other's legs and started moving it slowly.

Lee know gasped in the kiss and jisung took the opportunity to push his tongue in his mouth.

With his free hand jisung unlocked the door, making them both fall in. After getting inside Lee know shoved the door close. They walked to the bed without breaking the kiss.

Jisung throwed Lee know down on the bed and started removing his own clothes one by one. His shirt came off, displaying his very well built figure to the boy in front of him.

The boy sat up on his knees and dragged his hand along jisung's abs. "Fuck" he muttered making jisung's ego touch the cloud nine.

He smiled smugly and took a hold of Lee know's wrist, moving it up and down his body.

"I want to see you too" he said and the said male pulled his hand back and stripped out of his clothes, just leaving the boxers on.