Red Cheeks

"You look like Jeffrey Dahmer!" Clyde shouts, causing everyone to turn and look at me.

I roll my eyes.

"Kill your-" I start before Mrs Merr coughs, making me pause.

"Craig Tucker, I doubt your mother would be pleased with such words. Would she?" She says with a stern look.

I glance at her and look away.

"No." I reply.

She hums and walks away, back to the front of the class.

Clyde gives me a sorry look and I pull the middle finger at him.

I sigh and look at the door.

Turns out I needed glasses.

Perfect.

I hear a slight shout and look at the front of the class to see Tweek, getting a paper ball thrown at him.

I watch as he opens it.

He goes bright red and gives Kevin an angry look, Kevin then bursts out in laughter.

Mrs Merr turns around with an angry face.

"Won't you all stop! I am trying to teach, do you not want jobs when you're older? The disrespect I get! Unbearable!" Mrs Merr shouts before storming out of the classroom.

Tweek pulls a worried face at Kevin.

His skin seems to be getting worse, with more red spots covering his cheek.

I get pulled out of thought by a tap on the shoulder.

"Dude! I just watched Mrs Merr walk out of school, the wicked bitch is gone!" Clyde exclaims.

I then sigh in return.

"She wasn't that bad, knowing this school, now that she's left we're going to get someone worse." I shudder at the thought of a Mr Garrison 2.0.

"Hey." Someone beside me says, causing me to jump.

It's Tweek.

Today he's wearing a brown jumper and baggy dark blue jeans.

"Oh! Hey Tweeky... Tweekers?" I say, questioning every word.

What the fuck? Tweeky Tweekers?

Tweek just laughs and then starts to pick at his skin on his hand.

"I was wondering if we can have another sleepover at some point?" Tweek mumbles whilst looking at the floor.

"Yeah definitely! Of course! Your house or mine?" I reply excitedly.

It's been a while since I spoke to Tweek.

"Your house!" Tweek shouts slightly before going red.

I nod and smile at him and he then walks off.

"Have you been to his house?" Clyde questions.

"Uhm no why?" I say, turning back to Clyde.

"Well you guys have gotten kind of close and you guys are always at your house, it's kind of weird." Clyde shrugs.

I shrug in response.

The bell then goes and everyone starts to leave class.

"They didn't even get another teacher to watch us, this school is incompetent." I sigh as I begin to walk out with Clyde beside me.

"Why would you want another teacher? Free time is free time." Clyde responds.

I roll my eyes at him and continue walking.