𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝(1)

Jungkook~~~

Jungkook~~~

Jungkook~~~

As soon I heard someone jerking my body to wakeup i opened my eyes feeling the sharp pain in my head

Everything was blurry when i saw my mom in a Hanbok

Mom what's wrong with you why are you in hanbok"I said while rubbing my eyes when my father came towards me with the nervous smile played on his lips"

Son get ready with this clothes"he passed me Korean traditional wedding clothes making me all confused"

Dad why are nervous? Why should I wear wedding clothes? "Baehyun and Ari pass eachother looks and said"

Cause you're getting married in 15 minutes "reality hit me like a bomb explosion""

Did u guy's kidnapped me?"my eyes widened remembering the morning event's"

______________________________________

Few hours ago

In JEON'S mansion at the dining table

I was passing through the hall when my mom came towards me with a humble smile which she always does in the early morning but the old man beside her passing glares to my mom which made me suspicious

Why are you guys here ? "I said while adjusting my uniform getting late for the hospital cause my appointments are full today"

S-son to-today is yo-your moth-mother's birthday "i raised my eye brows my mom's birthday?"

But mom's birthday on June 5 Today is June 2 "I said while staring at my mobile"

You muscle punk i know my love's birthday is today you no need to mess with me"he said while dragging me towards the dining table this old man is cooking something in his brain that's why he is over dramatic well he is naturally dramatic person but today he is extremely suspicious even my mom too"

Eat this Bibimbap i know you love "she said while serving the food in my plate what's wrong with this two today making me eat in morning which they never did before any ways I love bibimbap"

It's delicious mom"I said eating my favourite food until I felt dizzy and my vision got blurry"

Jungkook fell unconscious when his father grabbed him before he hit the floor

God is he my son? When I turned into 21 years I was excited to marry u here this punk behaving like all saint"rolled his eyes"

You stood be glad he is not pervert like u old man"Ari grumbled while staring at baekhyun "

You can't say that before the marriage honey once he got married who know's he will be saint or pervert "baekhyun replied with a sly smirk"

Dirty minded old man"she glared at him "

Fine fine let me lift this muscle punk "he said while lifting jungkook on his shoulder"

I think he become think ass gosh my back"he hissed while throwing his son on the back sit"

It's not because he is thick it's Just because you're weak and old"she rolled her eyes"

Don't judge the power of this Oldman who will making u awake all night"smirked"

And i will cut your dick"she said with a teasing smile when baekhyun stumped his feet following towards the driver sit"

______________________________________

So guy's kidnapped me only to tie up with this fucking bound?"he shouted at his parents when Bora means his grandmother came infront him while opening the doors"