𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭(2)[𝐒.𝐌]

Being innocent doesn't mean you're not a pervert

Mrs.mochi053

*♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡*

57
.
.
.
.
.
58
.
.
.
.
.
59
.
.
.
.
.
.
60

Son pls i am your father who is the reason for your birth "baekhyun pleaded showing his innocent eyes making jungkook roll his eyes and said "

Old man still 40 left do it correctly or I will say mom that u still have contact with mrs.kang "he smirked at the poor old man who obeyed begin getting punished by his own son "

The situation is after the marriage ceremony jungkook straightly went to groom room which they allocate for him at that moment our baekhyun came in side the room

*♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡*

~~~few minutes ago~~~

Son now your married i am so proud of u "he said wiggling his eyes brows making Jeon jungkook upset he was already tired didn't eat anything not even at his own wedding now this old man of his father making fun of him?"

Just go dad i am not in the mood"shrugged off "

But today your first night since you don't have any best friend let me help u with this "jungkook raised he eye brows "

What's this old man cooking inside his pervert brain ? "He thought himself but get suprised when his father gave him condom,lube and another stuff which related for sex making jungkook eyes gone wide"

This pervert human being become more nasty"he thought himself rubbing his forehead"

Go away before i got mad at u Mr.jeon "but this father of his not planning to leave he held his son shoulders "

Don't need worry son since ,we have the same genius a 12 Inches dick it's hard for your partner to take so you no need to worry this lube will make process easy "jungkook cheeks flushed and he was frustrated"

Dad please go i am tired "he spouted still begin claim"

Don't tell me you forget how to bang? Do I need to educate u again?"Jungkook was more frustrated right now"

Since when did u teach me this kind of stuff oh please if you are talking about that sex education video just forget about it "he rolled his eyes"

Hey don't talk like that after learning everything "baekhyun glared at his son"

Stop it old man that was all old techniques which u made enlighten me with garbage stuff and i know how to bang for sure u no need to interfere in my married life "he looked away "

Let's me see is it your dick is 12 inches or not like mine "he said while trying to remove the his waistband of his Hanbok making jungkook pissed off and pushed the baekhyun and said "

I just slide away when u kidnapped me forced to marry that illiterate girl now you want me to see my dick what kind of father you're? "disbelief"

Son it's not like that

Then what it is ? "Baekhyun flinched when his son shouted at him "

100 squats right now "baekhyun become numb after hearing jungkook punishment cause strict jungkook is activated right now"

*♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡*

98
.
.
.
.
.
99
.
.
.
.
.
100