𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞?(4)

Love changes what is probable and makes unlikely things possible.

Can it possible to make him fall for u?

-------------------mrs.mochi503

__________________________

Slamming the door he left u alone like your nothing to him. Is this you wanted? You always loved him in your grandmother words. Can it possible for that's all will be a lie? Might be not

It's nothing new he will fall for me "cheering up yourself, you held the language started to organise the clothes in order."

After arranging the clothes u went to take warm bath in that time jungkook came again cause he forget the important record of a hospital.

When he saw the records are in the same places he sighed and take look while talking to his subordinate Dr.kim

Yes Mr.kim that patient have TTP so we have to give him romi sheet 125 mg as soon as possible "Jungkook was still checking that patient report were,that sick person have HVC too"

It's critical to operate the him mr.jeon he have another issues too probably suffering to diabetes if we give him romi sheet 125 mg may be he can die at the spot "mr.kim said while monitoring the patient"

Then give him romotoxin 125 mg problem solve and please give me updates "he words stuck when he saw the beautiful view infront of him"

The moonlight of the window is not helping the situation, his wife infront of him washed up with her pale skin and sinful collar bone structure must have to appreciate how the god create this seraphic body of her yet sinful those lavender perfume ...

The moonlight of the window is not helping the situation, his wife infront of him washed up with her pale skin and sinful collar bone structure must have to appreciate how the god create this seraphic body of her yet sinful those lavender perfume is known to be an natural fragrance of her's

The girl looking like an problematic cause she is way more seductress in natural he had to admit the fact

Jungkook finally stood up, walking towards the woman, who trembling cause of his piercing gaze,he was watching her movements like she was clutching the robe of her trying to pull it down to show less skin but in the result her blossoms are threatening to pop out making her way more embarassed by the situation.

he was checking her head to toe moving forward making her steps backwards still the cold wall touched her back y/n steps continued to backwards. One thing was clear everything that happened was not just an accident in jungkook perspective, he was towering her, locking her in between his biceps

"How absurd that Mrs.jeon eagerly wanting to get fucked by Mr.jeon isn't?"

Huh? I-I don't get it? "You replied begun confused"

Oh? Really then why the hell are u showing me your naked body? Aren't you ashamed at yourself? "Blunting it in the middle making stare at him with unfazed eyes"