Discovery

"What do you mean I have an elemental power?" Alex asked in confusion. He wasn't from Ninjago he couldn't have an elemental power.

"Exactly what I said. You have an elemental power Alex." Skylor stated.

"But that isn't possible. No one from my family had elemental powers and I haven't exhibited any signs of having one . Besides, how would you know that I have powers?" Alex knew how she could tell ,but he knew that it would be weird for him to know something he shouldn't.

"I am the elemental master of amber." she replied." Whenever I touch someone I am able to emulate whatever elemental power they have.So I was able to tell that you have one when I touched your hand."

"Can you tell-"

"Before you ask, I can't tell you what your element is, I can only tell you that you have one. Normally when I touch someone with an elemental power I have already seen them use their powers so I never have to ask. I am sorry to say ,but you will have to figure out what it is on your own.

Alex still had a question that he needed answered, "Yeah, but how do I have elemental powers? No one from my family ever had powers."

"For that I don't have an answer. She answered,but then she started to smile."But I think I might know someone who could."

"Who?" Alex asked.

"Your boss, Doctor Saunders, is considered one of Ninjago's leading experts on the elemental masters.If someone would know it would be him." she answered.

"Great." Alex replied with fake cheer that he didn't have. He was trying to avoid Krux as much as possible ,but now he had to go talk to him again. Just great.

"Well with any luck he will know." she replied. "Whenever you find out, let me know. I might be able to help you with mastering your element." With that she started to walk away.

"Wait!" Alex called out. Skylor stopped to look back at him with a confused face.

"What?"

"What were you going to ask me earlier when you grabbed my arm?"

Her face scrunched up at that. " It was nothing," she replied with a tone that told Alex that she wasn't going to talk about it and with that she started walking away again.

Alex stared after her for a second before he also started making his way towards his apartment. When he got back he crashed on his bed and tried to fall asleep although sleep evaded him for a long time. He had questions that needed answers he didn't know ,eventually though he fell asleep.

(The next day)

Alex was currently on his way early to work. He of course had questions to ask Krux that he needed answers to. As he walked into the museum he saw all the families that were walking out due to it being near closing time and couldn't help feeling sad for the family and friends that were gone.

"I wonder how mom and dad are doing?" he thought. He hopes they were doing well ,but they were probably still mourning.

As he walked into the staff room he was glad that he found Krux quickly ,but what he wasn't happy about finding was the person talking to him.

Misako

Misako was undeniably without a doubt Alex's least favorite person in the show. She abandoned Lloyd when he was just a child. Then she didn't contact him for years. For what reason exactly? Oh that's right for a way to possibly prevent her husband and child from fighting even though she didn't actually know for sure that Lloyd was the prophecy child.She looked based on a hunch. A stupid hunch. At least Lloyd had a good mom in the Ninjago movie.