Prologue

This Amazing blurb is written by Seong_Grace thank you for each  word you put in it.

'In an era where time seemed to slip through our fingers like grains of sand, and distance kept us apart, there was a love so profound that it yearned for a connection beyond the bounds of mere moments. When modern gadgets and gizmos failed to bridge the chasm between hearts, the old-fashioned charm of a timeless treasure came to the rescue.

For in those days of yore, where communication was crafted with heartfelt ink on parchment, the power of a love letter held sway. No instant message, no multimedia spectacle, nor virtual call could rival the beauty and enchantment that a love letter bestowed upon its recipient. Its essence was woven through the fabric of time, leaving a legacy of romance that endured for centuries.

Amidst this tapestry of love, a tale unfolded, forever etched in the annals of Valentine's Day. A courageous soul, the priest Valentine, stepped into the role of a celestial messenger between two souls enraptured by love. Unyielding to the obstacles that lay before him, he risked everything in the name of love, bringing solace to those yearning hearts.

In a world where the pace of life seemed relentless, the love letter became the gentle breeze that caressed the soul. Each word, thoughtfully chosen, painted vivid emotions upon the canvas of the heart. The sender poured their deepest affections, hopes, and dreams into this piece of art, while the receiver cherished it as a precious keepsake.

As the ink flowed, it carried with it the essence of longing, devotion, and tenderness, forming an eternal connection between the sender and the receiver. When the quill gently touched the parchment, it was as if the hearts themselves were dancing, expressing emotions that words alone could not articulate.

In a realm where the senses were enraptured by each handwritten word, the fragrance of love permeated the air. The soft rustling of paper as the letter was unfurled, the sound of the reader's heartbeat quickening with every turn of the page, all added to the symphony of romance.

And so, as the years passed and the world evolved, the power of the love letter remained untouched by time and technology. For its magic resided not in the medium but in the heartfelt emotions it carried within. This grand tradition of pouring one's soul onto paper, just as the valiant priest Valentine once did, ensured that the spirit of love endured, making each Valentine's Day a celebration of the enduring power of the heart's desires.'

And those two whom time and work keep apart find solace in their letters. Each day, she wrote to him with the deepest of passion and longing. Every night, he replied to her, expressing his love and devotion. It was impossible for them to meet face to face, but they found a way to connect through their intimate correspondence. They affectionately nicknamed each other, comparing themselves to the eternal Moon and the splendid Sun. With every word they penned, they poured their hearts and souls into those precious letters, which they tenderly wrapped with great care.

Ps:
.
Thank you for the beautiful cover
gremlinsbookstash

Thank you for the beautiful cover gremlinsbookstash