The Unforeseen Disaster

"Villains? No way... There's no way they could get into a hero school!" The class huddled together as they watched more villains appearing in the portal rise in numbers, Katsuo took a step backward feeling a cold sweat drip from his back. "What about the security sensors?" Yaoyorozu turns and asks their teacher, her voice calm and clear as she surveys the area around them. "We have them of course, but..." Thirteen answers their voice low and quiet.

"I don't know if the enemies only appeared here or the entire campus." Todoroki started to speak. "If the sensor is not triggered, it means some of them are using quirks to disable it. They picked an isolated area away from school. They know there's a class here. It's obvious that they're not dumb. This is a deliberate ambush with a specific goal."

Katsuo remained fixed on the approaching horde of villains, his gaze unwavering as it honed in on the trio at the center of the building. These three figures stood motionless, silently observing the chaos unfolding around them. His hands began to tremble, a mixture of fear and an uncanny calmness settling over him.

Amidst the encroaching villains, his mind raced with thoughts, Thoughts on how to fend off the villains coming near, strategies on how they should protect themselves, how to escape their situation, and how to fight the villains if the worst scenario comes.. His thoughts served as a barricade against the impending threat, a way to maintain composure in the face of danger.

His trance was broken by the commanding voice of Mr. Aizawa, whose deep and gruff tones cut through the tension. Aizawa urgently ordered their evacuation, instructing one of the students, Kaminari, to utilize his quirk to contact help.

"Sir, are you going to fight them alone?" Midoriya suddenly panicked, " Your Quirk can only affect so much... Eraser Head's combat style is erasing quirk before capturing. To fight face to face..."

"Don't tell Mr. Aizawa what he can and can't do. Geez, you're talking like you know him better than himself." Katsuo cut off the unnecessary hero rambling with an annoyed sigh. He stared sharply at Aizawa. "Sir, be careful."

Aizawa gave him a nod before turning to Thirteen. "They're in your hands Thirteen." He says before jumping down successfully taking down a few villains with his Erasure quirk as well as melee combat.

"Everyone! We must go now!" Thirteen shouted. Everyone looked at each other before running towards the door.

Everyone halted when a smoke of black and purple appeared on the floor, Emerging from the ground was the same teleportation villain near the hand man. The purple mist began to spread to stop them from escaping.

"Greetings, We are the League of Villains. Pardon us, for we came to U.A High, the camp of pro heroes, to eliminate the Symbol of Peace, All Might." There was a slight pause, their yellow mist eyes surveying everyone. "All Might should be here. Is he delayed somewhere?" he continues. " Well, this doesn't concern me, I'm here for this." His dark mist started to spread even more.

In the deafening silence, Katsuo heard a clack near thirteen, they opened one of their vacuums– are they planning to suck the mist villain—

An explosion occurred and since it wasn't Katsuo who did it, there was only one other, hot-headed, confrontational, and always ready-to-fight idiot that did it.

"Well, you might be defeated by use before that." Accompanying him was an even dumber brick of stone.

The situation took a turn for the worse as the explosion filled the area with thick smoke. The idiots made it harder for them to see their opponent with the smoke that came from that explosion. Katsuo couldn't help but curse under his breath, realizing how this smoke made it even harder to keep an eye on their opponents.

"That was close." The haunting voice of the mist villain said. The smoke started to clear out and the mist villain stood tall and imposing, barely any scratch on him. "Even though you're still students, you are excellent golden eggs."

"You two move away!" Thirteen shouted at the two idiots.

"I'm here to separate you guys. And kill you one by one!" The mist started to surround them on all sides. He shut his eyes tight and let out an exasperated groan. Just then, a powerful gust of wind swept through, knocking him back a few steps. In the chaos, a firm hand latched onto his arm, shielding him from the enveloping mist. When he glanced at his savior, his eyes widened in surprise as he took in the puffy white costume. Before he could react, they were abruptly sucked into the swirling mist, disappearing from view.

"Thirteen!"

The sensation of gravity tugging them downward was disorienting, and Katsuo's heart raced. Being teleported from such a height made him truly believe the mist man's intent was to kill them all.

Thirteen's grip on him felt like a vise, and Katsuo struggled to breathe. He could hear Thirteen's clenched teeth, the frantic rhythm of their heartbeats, and the trembling in the hands that held him tightly. As they plummeted, Katsuo gasped loudly, a sharp intake of breath followed by a pained groan.

The impact of the fall hit them hard, causing Thirteen to cry out in pain. Thirteen's grasp on him slackened, and Katsuo could feel their trembling hands. Fear coursed through his veins, and the mere thought of Thirteen dying sent him into a panic.

"Thirteen! A-are you alright? Are you ok?, We–we need to get you out of here immediately."

"I'm fine," Thirteen gasped out, slowly getting back on their feet. "My costume is made of strong and sturdy materials designed to prevent injuries during risky rescue missions," they reassured Katsuo, trying to ease his worries.

Katsuo managed a small smile in response. "That's good to hear."

In the small second of peace. The mist started to appear, and his sinister words hung in the air, casting a chilling shadow over their predicament. "I would have preferred to face Hero Thirteen alone in this situation," the villain mused, "but killing you and one of your fledgling heroes would also serve my purpose well."

Katsuo's smile faded as the gravity of the situation sank in. The villain's intentions were clear, and they were in grave danger.

With that, the mist villain began to disperse, and from the dissipating fog, numerous different villains materialized. Their numbers swelled rapidly, reaching a dangerous degree that left Katsuo and Thirteen feeling overwhelmed. Malicious smiles adorned the faces of the newly arrived villains, and their threats filled the air, creating an atmosphere of impending doom.

___________________________________

I'm just gonna say that I will not be discontinuing this story, I just have very bad writer's block that I literally sometimes forget that I write stories in my free time. Anyway thank you for reading, I'm currently busy with life and I don't know when I'm going to post another chapter again.

See you in the next chapter.