Chapter 10: Water Has Memory

——————————☃️——————————

"Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah!"

Elias, (Y/n), Anna, Olaf and the Fire Spirit were walking north, through a part of the land that was a bit dark and dreary.

Elias had his hands cupped to his mouth tryin got call the spirit.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah!"

"A-oOooh-aAAaaahHHh-ooOOooohHH!" Olaf screeched, startling the fire spirit and Anna and (Y/n).

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah~!"

"OoOOoohhH-aAaaaHHhhh-oOoo-oooOO-AhhHh!!!" Olaf 'imitated'

"Hey, Olaf, um, maybe just one of you should do it." Anna gently suggested.

"I agree. He's a little pitchy." Olaf criticized.

Elias paused and gave a deadpanned look in Olaf's direction. (Y/n) snickered a bit and Elias looked at her with a pout.

"Oh, don't look at me like that. You know I think you sing wonderfully." She complimented, kissing his cheek.

Immediately, Elias' face brightened up, and he smiled, pink tinting his cheeks.

(Y/n) giggled and took his hand. "Now come on. Let's go find your mysterious voice."

She started pulled him along, when the wind suddenly returned, blowing all around them.

"Hey, Gale's back!" Olaf commented.

Gale circled her leaves around Elias and (Y/n), before blowing to the side, and up a hill where a mast could be seen poking out. Gale's wind lifted the flag to reveal an Arendelle flag.

Elias, (Y/n), and Anna all narrowed their eyes, and ran up the hill to see if what they saw was correct.

When they reached the top, they could clearly see a shipwreck washed up along the water. But it wasn't just any ship. It was the ship their parents had sailed on the day they died.

Anna, Elias and (Y/n) all gasped.

"How can it be..." Anna muttered.

"What is it?" Olaf asked.

"Mother and father's ship." Anna replied.

"But...this isn't the Southern Sea..." (Y/n) noticed, growing more confused by the second.

Anna shook her head. "No, it isn't."

Elias ran down the hill towards the ship, (Y/n), Anna and Olaf following after him. They entered a big gaping hole at the bottom and looked around at all the rotting wood and destroyed furniture and debris.

"Why is there ship here? How is it here?" Elias questioned, looking around.

"It must have washed in from the Dark Sea." Anna concluded.

"What were they doing in the Dark Sea?" (Y/n) asked.

"I don't know..." Anna replied.