[6] - Tears of the Jolly Beetle

A/N: AH SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ALOT I LOST ALL MOTIVATION AND IM STUDYING SO HOPE YALL FORGIVE ME 😭

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Audrianna's POV

We were being awarded today at the City Hall.

"And luckily, Swellview has the best crime fighters of all. And so, my fellow Swellviewians, as vice mayor of this fine city, I present these medals of recognition for bravery and community service to our very own Captain Man, Kid Danger, and Danger Girl." the crowd applauded and cheered for us as Miss Swellview put on our medals.

"Oh, and please accept this coupon for one free medium frozen yogurt." I LOVE frozen yogurt so I was really happy when the vice mayor said that.

"Wow." we all looked at the coupon

"Each?" Kid Danger asked

"No, you'll have to split the yogurt."

Bummer.

Captain Man walked up to the glass podium to do a speech "Thank you, vice mayor. And thank you, citizens of Swellview. And we very much appreciate these medals. And the yogurt. Which we'll share." there was an akward silence before he spoke up again "Kid Danger, you're up."

Kid Danger walked up to the podium and the people cheered louder than they did for my dad.

I heard Henry's little sister scream "We love you Kid Danger!!" which made me furrowed my eyebrows

He began his speech "Even though I've only been Captain Man's sidekick for a short time, I really---" music started playing as the crowd stood up and started leaving.

"Wha- seriously? They're playing me off?"

"I didn't even get to do a speech." I shrugged

Captain Man put his hand on Kid Danger's shoulder "I think there was a time limit."

My dad pushed us away and wrapped his arm around Miss Swellview's shoulder.

"There's something wrong with him." Kid Danger whispered to me

"Yeah."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Hey, Danger Girl, Captain Man. Our car's ready."

"Let's go, dad."

"Let's ride."

"Wait, Captain Man! Captain Man" I turned around to see Jasper

"Yes, you in the loose pants." Captain Man pointed to him

"Will you sign my Captain Man action figure?" Jasper held it out to him

"Sure. Just bring it up here and I'd be glad to--" before Captain Man could finish, he got hit by the action figure which Jasper threw.

Wow, Jasper. Wow.