[23] - Captain Jerk

A/N:Birthday post lmao«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»Audrianna's POV

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Audrianna's POV

I was in the Man Cave looking at the news on my phone with Schwoz and Gooch while my dad was pacing around, annoyed.

"Ooh." I hissed "Yikes."

"Read it." My dad demanded

"You sure? It's a little uh..vulgar."

"Read it."

"Whatever, i'll just read it in italian. 'Capitan Man dovrebbe andare a farsi fottere, quel vecchio bastardo.'." I read

"I do not understand that." My dad said

"Ooh, here's a good one." Schwoz said

"Read it."

"'Captain Man, the only difference between you and a box of poop is the box.'."

I heard screaming come from the elevator, the doors opened and it was Henry and Charlotte.

"We're here."

"Did you guys see the news?" Henry asked

"Yeah, we saw the news, everyone hates me now."

"Well, why did you smash those kid's lemonade stand?" Charlotte asked

"A dollar a cup's not that much." Henry agreed

"I didn't smash their lemonade instead because of the price!" My dad reasoned

"Then why'd you do it?" I ask

"Because after the little girl said 'One dollar' I noticed a spider on the lemonade stand. A Red Jabber!"

"A Red Jabber?" Henry asked

"Those are deadly." Charlotte pointed out

"I know!" My dad yelled "That's why I smashed it before it could hurt those kids."

"Ohhhh." We all realised

Schwoz stood up "Well, then I say, who cares? So what if everybody hates you now?"

"I'm a superhero. I don't want to be hated by everybody."

"Well, you are."

"Dah!" My dad turned to me "What am I going to do?"

"Why don't you just make a video apologizing?" I suggested

"Yeah," Henry turned to me "That's goooood." he turned back to my dad "The public love it when famous people beg for forgiveness."

"No! No. I did nothing wrong. I don't care what people think of me."

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I'm Captain Man, and I care very much what you, the people, think of me. So, most of you have seen the viral video of me in which I used a mailbox to demolish a lemonade stand run by two small children. Since then i've read many if your comments, very hurtful comments. Some suggesting that I should do things to myself, some of which are physically impossible. But that video didn't tell the real story. You see, I spotted a dangerous spider, and I used that mailbox to beat the spider to death. And if any of you were upset by the video, I am truly sorry."