P4

-Suddenly the door open casuing YN to fall down on again backwards as she was resting her back on it.

It was an old maid...

"It has been hours since you're locked in. Come out now. It's 3 am now. You need go to your hospital as usual so get some sleep."

She said and was about to leave when she asked.

"W-why did you guys framed me?? I clearly.. Didn’t hurt anyone..", YN said.

" I have nothing to do with that.", With that she left leaving YN alone there.

Yn slowly got up and walked up towards her room without dinner.

Next day

Yn was treating some patients when a noise filled everywhere there. A random patient was shouting so much. She saw some wardboys dragging that man out as he shouted.

Yn walked up towards a random doctor and asked.

"What's all this about??"

"It's a mental patient. He can't be treated here so they're taking him to an asylum. He goes crazy everything and hurts others.", That random doctor said before leaving.

Yn Just kept staring at that man until he was taken away from that hospital.

Time passed,

Night time.

She was standing at the balcony while staring outside. It has Been week since her stay here now. She rarely saw Sanzu at this house since that incident.

While standing at the balcony she was Just staring at the sky. It was beautiful with sparkling stars there. Her eyes kept following and looking at those stars.

Until.. Her eyes fell onto someone who was coming out of the car.

It was...him.

She looked down at him shocked. She slowly went inside her room back and tied up her hair into a bun. She'd never stay with open hair ever since her sister said she looks really ugly with her hair down openly.

She knows she looks bad with tied up hair but atleast it helps her to not recall her traumas of being called " ugly with open hair ".

-She was thinking what brought him here..if she should go and greet him or not...

-She decided to check up on him and walked down. As she was walking down stairs. She saw him sitting at the couch.

" You here??",She asked him as she walked towards him.

"I can't be here?", he Asked sightly in an annoyed tone as he looked up at her.

" no-no I Didn't.. Meant that..",She said and moved away a little.

"Listen up here, I need you to get ready for a family function I need to attend...and You'll be there as my soon-to-be-wife since my family knows we're engaged. I'll send you the dress just be ready by 7.. "

With that he got up and walked inside his room in this house.

Yn felt.. Nice.. She felt useful and important as he asked her to come along. She felt.. Happy..

Next day,

It was evening time. Yn was done getting a bath. She came into her room and looked at the dress he sent for her. Her eyes were stuck at the dress as it was so pretty.

She never had the courage to buy a beautiful dress thinking she'd definitely look bad at it. But now..maybe she has no choice but to wear it.

                    Or maybe bcz her sister always made her feel that way.

The dress:

-time skips-

-time skips-

-YN was sitting on the table. Sanzu's family was there having their familial time. Yn was sitting there quietly while Sanzu was sitting beside her. He Didn't even glanced at her.

She Didn't minded. She didn’t even expected him to compliment her.

-While sitting down, suddenly someone came Inside to make her flinch and look at them with shock.

"Hey~ Sis!!", Said her sister, Kelsey.

-Her family was also invited?

-She felt a huge amount of trauma hitting her suddenly. She remembered how she was treated with them..Every words..Every pain.

Her mother looked at her up and down witha gaze of hatred. She knew what it means...this gaze meant, " How ugly and pitiful you are."

She felt bad and kept looking down.
Her family, dad, mom and sister were here now. They were talking to Sanzu's family while having a very cold and boring conversation.

Yn tried to relax and look up at her sister. She was seeing them after long time tho.

Her sister was Looking at her with a smile. Then her eyes fell on Sanzu..Her eyes were stuck at him.

She smirked and suddenly...

"Hey hey, Sanzu~ So what made you choose, My sister as your fiancee?"

She started it again...

Sanzu kept his gaze on his phone while scrolling thro it. He had his usual expressionless face on.

"I mean~ Just look at her and other girls..For example.. Me! Don't you see how different she is compared to my beauty?"

She giggled cutely as she spoke.

Yn felt a huge level of embarrassment running thro her body.

"I see. You are beautiful, Miss. Kelsey."

-with that he continued on watching his phone.

Suddenly Kelsey looked up at Sanzu.

"But you didn’t even looked at me!", her voice sounded a little furious.

"Are we done here? I have important meeting to attend tomorrow. I'll take my leave.", with that he looked at YN and singed her to leave that place with him.

" h-hey!!!", Shouted Kelsey.

He left with YN following him leaving everyone there silent and Kelsey furious.

To be continued..