p 7

-She finally started to cry while staring at her red hands. She slowly walked up to her first aid kit and started to treat herself.

"I Don't wanna stay here...", She says to herself while crying.

She was struggling while treating her burning hands. But still she did...No one was there to do it for her.

She tried her best but she Couldn't bandage her hands properly. She started to cry hard covering her face with her palms.

Living everyday was bringing her nothing but sorrow and pain..

What was she even living for??

Did she made anyone happy??

Did she had someone to make her happy??

-Soon, she fell into a deep sleep despite the pain on her hands. It was around, 4 am, at night when she woke up feeling a cold touch on her hands.

It was a black figure..? Sitting right next to her.

It was softly touching her hands and kept holding it.

Her mind went blank. She tried to look properly at that person and recognise.

" who are you??", She asks softly.

She had no one in her mind right now who could be here with her.

Not her mom...Her Dad... Her sis?? None of them will be next to her.

"Maybe..I'm imagining things cuz I'm so lonley..'', She whispers again and closes her eyes.

Time skips,

-She woke up and sat up on her bed. She looked at the door of her room to find it half open.

So he opened that....

She felt a little relief and got up from the bed to go to bathroom but then she noticed.. Her hands.

It was perfectly bandaged..

She thought for a while and remembered she slept before bandaging them so.. Someone else did??

She shakes her head and stops thinking.

Maybe now she was suffering from some sort of mental illness..?

She thought that and left to do her stuffs.

Time passed,,,

Yn looked up at the mansion of his. She felt scared to even go inside. She didn't wanted to deal with Lilia and her craziness.

So she decided to divert her mind for a While by walking on the garden a little.

It was night time but still Everything around there was visible bcz of the lights and especially the moonlight.

The stars were shining brightly too.

She kept her bag aside and looked at the flowers. They looked peaceful and calm.

Yn kept looking at them for a while until she spotted something..

It was a swing...

She immediately walked up to it. It was a big swing. She smiled and brushed off the dust from it Before comfortably sitting on it.

She managed to make it move, enjoying the swing all on her own she felt a little free and peaceful..

That she didn't realized when she fell asleep there..

Sanzu pov-

-I walked towards the mansion as soon as I got off the car.

-How stupid, I forgot my files inside this place.

As I was Walking towards the entrance when I spotted something.

It was....her...

-An pov-

-He slowly walked up to her.

-He looked at her carefully. She was sleeping. He felt irritated seeing her here like this. He walked up towards her.

"Hey. Get up, stupid. Why tf are you-", He tried to wake her up but stopped in the middle as he saw her peaceful face.

He sighed and decided to not wake her up. He picked up YN on his arms like a princess. A princess he Never thought he'll get..

He walked up towards her bed as he entered the house. Placing her down on her bed he covered her With a blanket nearby.

" this bich didn’t even bothered to change her clothes.. ", he sighs and looked at her face.

He kept staring at her. Until she started to mumble something..

He sat next to her almost in a laying position to hear what she was saying.

" I'm..  S...sorry..I...didn’t.. Do..that.. Sir.."

Was what she said. He wanted to get off the bed but then she says more,

"I...want you....", he leans in closer to hear her but then she said something unexpected for him.

" Evan...."

His eyes widened a little. He felt irritated and pissed off hearing an other man's name from her for some reason.

He immediately got off her bed and walked outside.

Mins later,,,

After grabbing the important papers he was here for he was looking at then to make sure he had everything he needed or not when a sound grabbed his attention behind.

"What..are you doing here at this hour?!", he asked kind of pissed off seeing Lilia there.

Lilia bowed a little.

" I'm sorry..But..I couldn’t help but check if you're okay, sir. You...know..", she stops.

"What?", He asked checking up his papers.

" It's not safe for you to be near, Miss YN..She's really strange..whenever I try to serve her nicely she snaps at me and hurts me badly...O-one day s-she..", she stops again to sob for a second.

"You know what? I Don't have time for these shits right now. Move away.", he said as he was ready to get out of that room.

" Si-Sir..She's also after your wealth and luxurious.. I Over heard her talking to some man about it..",she sobs.

"...man..?", he looked at her.

" y-yes.. She probably has some affairs..with other mans..", she said.

-Sanzu left that room. But lilia also followed him out.

"Sir..I feel so bad for YOU.. You Don't deserve such horrible Woman!", She says with a tone filled with sadness.

Sanzu was about to leave the house when Lilia suddenly tripped and fell into him. She hugged him. From the back as an excuse.

" o-oh I'm s-so sorry, sir..I tripped..I'm r-really sorry..actually I-I...didn’t meant to..", she moves away from.him blushing and looking down.

-Before Sanzu could say anything.. His eyes fell on YN who was standing on the kitchen which wasn’t far away from the main door. She was staring at Sanzu and Lilia.

-Sanzu felt shocked but kept cool. He ignored Lilia and left that place.

-Lilia kept smiling like crazy while blushing hard.

To be continued...