°•°•♤Special♤•°•° Kakashi's Training

This is surprisingly canon in my book. This is also one of the many photos I have of what Yua looks like.

.

.

.

"And that, my cute little students is how you gut a person!" Kakashi said in an oddly cheerful tone. Leaving his students mentally scarred forever.

"Uh... Kakashi-sensei, d-did you really have to bring all the way to T&I?" Naruto's tone warbled still keeping his eyes glued to the gory scene below.

Sakura also took this moment to say something, "Y-yeah. Couldn't y-you have just described it or something?"

Kakashi paused and seemed to review that in his head. "I suppose I could have. But, some of us are visual learners!"

All that earned, was a deadpanned silence within the team.

"How are we even supposed to use that information on D-ranks?" Yua, our only voice of reason asked.

Kakashi once again put on his smug one-eyed grin and dismissively said, "Well, you never know."

By now, even our usually calm duo, Yua and Sasuke were about to start yelling at the dude. That is untilー Oh! Would you look at that Sakura is puking in the corner? That was enough to distract everyone from the argument and draw their attention to Sakura, who was now doubled over and retching in the corner.

'God. It's brutal out here.'

.

.

.

I'm literally only posting this because I barely have any ideas on how to write the wave arc. Please, someone, anyone help me.🙏😭