Wave Arc 3

Yua was rudely awoken by Haku's foot in her face. Sakura sat in the corner all dressed tickling Mira's nose causing her to smack her face.

Sakura giggled mischievously, her laughter, however, died down as a soft smile tugged on her lips; noticing that Yua was awake. "Good Morning!"

Sakura jumped over from her spot hugging Yua, her emerald hues gleaming in the morning sunlight.

Yua was startled still barely awake. Had they always been this close? Nevertheless, Yua said a quiet good morning to her as well, smiling. And Sakura hugged her even tighter.

Mira awoke from all the noise disoriented. Meanwhile, Haku had still not woken up. He sure was a deep sleeper.

Suddenly, a knock echoed on the door. It was Sasuke judging by his tone, "Uh... Kakashi asked me to wake you girls up."

Sakura frowned as Yua sluggishly unwrapped Sakura's limbs off of her and went into the bathroom. "We'll be out soon."

Mira poked the cheek of Haku who was still sleeping. Sakura didn't waste time and slapped him awake.

"What? Who? Where?-" The feminine-looking boy said confused.

"YOU STUPID GIRL! EVERYONE HAS BEEN UP FOR A WHILE GET READY!" The bubblegum-haired girl yelled, still thinking Haku was a girl.

Mira wheezed at the display.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT NEWBIE?!" Sakura's eyes zeroed in on Mira.

"Ha- ku- is- a- BOY!" Mira cackled out.

"BOY?!" Sakura questioned looking back at Haku as if to confirm what she heard.

Haku looked disappointed and almost teared up. "You... didn't... notice?"

Both Mira and Sakura roared with laughter, while he crouched in the corner of the room growing mushrooms.

The others downstairs were concerned about the sudden fits of yelling and laughter coming from upstairs.

Yua had walked back into the room after freshening up and deadpanned. What the fuck was going on?

Mira shakily walked into the bathroom to get ready as well.

Sakura walked over to Haku with faux sincerity, "It's okay that you don't look like a boy." She continued, "At least you have a dick."

Yua snorted joining in on the fake comfort, "Don't worry we don't judge on appearances even if you're catfishing as a girl."

Haku sank further into his sad state and cleaned up his sleeping area.

Thankfully Mira had quickly exited the bathroom so they could all go downstairs at the same time. Though for some reason Sakura and Mira were glued to Yua's hip. Haku, however, lingered behind the three quietly pouting.

Yua walked quickly down the hall eager to eat. She stopped at the entrance to the dining table where the rest of the team sprawled. Zabuza looked extremely out of place with his outfit and the sharp air that seemed to surround him wasn't helping Tazuna as he sat there awkwardly holding eye contact.

Naruto and Sasuke were arguing about something as usual and all Kakashi did was add more fuel to the fire.

Kakashi looked up at the new arrivals, "Look who finally decided to get up." He marvelled dramatically.

Yua stared unimpressed by his usual charade and demanded, "Where is the food?"

"Fiesty." Zabuza offhandedly commented. Eliciting a harsh look from Sakura who stepped even closer to Yua.