Chapter 5

KALLUTO POV

I was now a year old and could walk around a bit.

Well enough for a Zoldyck toddler.....

You get it?

Killua hasn't visited me after that one time.

He probably forgot about me.

Till now, I'm following the traditional zoldyck training, I built resistance to different types of poison and the voltage of the electricity was increasing by time.

And boy I tell you.....it hurts like a bitch.

Since nobody really pays attention to me, I can just toddle around almost anywhere I want.

As long I stay out of, my so called family's sight.

Well except Alluka.

Right now I'm on my way to meet my precious big sister.

And guess what........ Killua isn't there with her right now.

Bonus.

If you're going to ask where did I get such information?

Well...the butlers like to gossip.

Since my quarters are almost in the corner, no butlers are usually here.

A few come to check up on me on scheduled times everyday.

Now before meeting Alluka, I gathered all the rules that I know about Nanika so that I don't have to wish for anything.

Hopefully.

Or else, I guess I'll just die then.

Hehe....

Dying once has made me unhinged.

Not like I wasn't before.

Ok let's revise KALLUTO'S GUIDE TO NANIKA.

1. If someone fails to fulfil Alluka's request and gets killed, the difficulty level of Alluka's request returns to level one.

That is the best time to make a wish.

2. If Alluka is making requests from a particular person then they cannot be moved over to another person mid-way.

Therefore, if that particular person disappears such as concealing themselves, Alluka is unable to make requests to anybody else.

3. If the person fulfilling the requests dies midway then it will count as a failure and atleast one more person will die.