Chapter 19

KALLUTO POV

I was finally nearing the stone-estate, and holy shit a lot of things happened in the past couple of days.

Anyways, I'm really excited to get my sword wonder what colour it'll turn into....

I...wonder if the others got their swords already?

I knocked on the main door and Yama-san opened the door.

She's a kind old lady that looks after the stone estate, and her shrimp fried rice recipe is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

She's also the one who taught me how to read and speak Japanese, although I'm not really fluent.

Ah- welcome back Kalluto-chan! She greeted me in a gleeful tone.

It's nice to be back Yama-san. I replied with equal enthusiasm.

I really like her.

Is-Gyomei-san here? I asked.

She looked at me with a hint of sadness.

I'm afraid not, he had to take a mission that was a bit far so he isn't here yet.

Oh-thats fine. I said sitting in front of Yama-san and eating the mochis she brings.
Killua should be greatful I gave him these heavily delicacies.

Not that he'd ever find them again.

Your sword hasn't arrived yet, but your uniform has. Said Yama-san.

Really! I said, wonder if it's the standard uniform....

Hopefully, the pervert that made Mitsuri's uniform wasn't assigned to me.

Mitsuri couldn't even refuse and wore what she got, I swear she's too good and pure for this world........ Shinobu on the other hand burned it, which was badass.

Well wearing it and burning it, both actions take a lot of courage.

I looked at my uniform, it seemed that the top half was a shirt with silver buttons, collar and long sleeves which were a little flaily at the end.

Hmm looks normal.

It was the bottom half that concerned me...

Why did they give me a skirt?!

I took the skirt and kept it on my waist to measure the length.

Hmm...it goes upto my knees, not too bad.

Well atleast it's long.

It's not that I don't like skirts, i'd wear them if it was for any other occasion.