{Ch-2} A day in Udaybir's life ✨

Morning 5 a.m.

Udaybir's POV

I woke up with the sound of my alarm ringing on the side table. With my eyes still closed, I turned off the alarm. Then I rubbed both my hands pressed them on my eyes and whispered "Waheguru". My day begins and ends with the name of the almighty . I then turned off the Air conditioner and removed the covers over me. I then made my bed and went towards my home GYM.

I have GYM in my home because I don't have time to go to the GYM outside. I then started doing my exercise and by the time I was done the time was 6:30 a.m. I made my way towards my room to fresh'n up. I went to my walk in closet to pick my outfit for the day. Keeping the outfit aside i went to the bathroom with my towel.

 Keeping the outfit aside i went to the bathroom with my towel

His walk in closet

The bathroom

I took a nice warm water shower and then went to my closet to change.After changing I called my brother to my room to do Pooni For my pagg.

{Pooni- When the cloth for the pagg is stretched out and neatly arranged so that it's perfect to tie}

Kirat Entered in my room and said

"Good morning veere" with a huge grin.

'Good morning brother'

"Good morning" I replied him with a small smile. I don't know why some people keep a stone like poker face. Mainly men. I like to smile and show my family affection. I am actually a person who is transparent for the family but like a coal for outsiders, just black,unclear and opaque.

Kirat helped me with pooni and then i helped him with pooni of his pagg. Then he went to his room and i started to play Japji Sahib on my phone. My grandfather says that whenever you are tying a Dastar you should play path.

Japji Sahib Ji's path is mainly done by Sikhs. Non- Sikhs can also do it, there is no restrictions in it. Japni Sahib Ji's path is done in the morning. Jap Ji Sahib provides spiritual guidance and wisdom for Sikh practitioners. It contains profound teachings and insights into the nature of reality, the purpose of life, and the path to spiritual enlightenment.

After getting property ready by wearing my watch and shoes I went downstairs. I went to the dining room for breakfast to see my siblings aka evil kids sitting there waiting for me to arrive. I sat on my chair which was beside Kirat and started watching that what was for breakfast. It was toast for Kirat and
Baani while me and Joban were eating Paratha and Aalo ki sabzi.

After breakfast i was about to go when my mom halted me on my way and said she wanted to discuss something important. I told her that I need to go to the office as ot is getting late and we both will talk after I'll return from office. But who am I saying this. One glare from her and I was on the couch.

Kamaljit- Stop sulking like a baby

Udaybir- I am not a kid

Kamaljit- *rolling eyes* whatever

I asked her why she stopped me and then she said "Oh yeah! I was going to ask you about meeting a girl for marriage"

And here we go again. It's not like I don't wanna marry, It's just no girl is like how I want her to be. Every girl is a gold digger but I want someone to love me not my money.

"Mummy sach kaha ta tuhadi labbi ik v kudi vadia nhi c" Uday said giving a boring look.

'Mom honestly, None of the girls were good which you found for me

"Koi ni mai Amarjeet nu kehni aa oh tere layi labbu kki hoor pari" My mom chirped.

'Don't worry, I'll ask Amarjeet to find a beautiful angle for you'

"Whatever I am going to the office" Uday said while touching his mother's feet. Then he saw his Grandfather, papa and uncle descending the stairs. He moved forward to touch there feet and the three of them blessed him for a long live and success, Then with a smile Uday bir went to his office...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

This is all for today. Hope you liked the chapter... Please vote and comment how was the chapter...

Byeeeeee cuties 💗💗