{Ch-5} She is Uday's Ideal type

Hello Everyone 🤗

I am extremely sorry for the delay in the chapter. Actually i was really busy with the studies and some sports tournaments, so I was not able to update but now i have decided that I'll update everyweek on a particular day.

Chapter update- Sunday

If possible I'll try to update two chapters...

As an apology, I am giving you a long chapter of total 2108 words .

So now enjoy the chapter 💗

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Same day:

It was the evening time and it was the time for Uday to return home. Though Udaybir never cared about being late if there is excess of work but he knows that if he will be late his mother and Chachi (Joban and Baani's Mother) are not gonna leave him. As much as he fear and love his mother, He fear and love his Chachi as well.

Basically For Udaybir, Kirat, Joban and Baani Kamajit and Ramanpreet are same.

At 8:00 p.m. in Sandhu Mansion

Car's horn sound can be heard and there were total of three cars. Two cars of bodyguards and one car of the great Udaybir Singh Sandhu. As Udaybir is well reputed and famous he needs gaurds for protection purpose. Whenever any member of the Sandhu Family goes out, they go with gaurds. Let it be going to a shopping mall or going to a college.

Udaybir opened his cars door when he saw Sukhdev Uncle who was going to open the door. "Uncle ji mai tuhanu keha ta hai meri car da door kholan di lod nahi. Enna ku kam ta mai aap hi karlu" said Uday while giving a heartwarming smile to Sukhdev Uncle

(Uncle ji I have told you before that there is no need to open my car's door. Atleast I can do this much of work )

After his family Udaybir is close to Sukhdev Uncle because Sukhdev Uncle have been working in his family for atleast 35 years that is before Uday was born and from his childhood Uday have been playing with Sukhdev Uncle and talking with him about everything. There have been moments where Uday shares those things which he can't share with his family. Uday and Sukhdev Uncle are so close to each other that now Sukhdev Uncle can understand Uday without him saying a word.

Sandhu Mansion

This is the Sandhu Mansion standing in its glory which was made under the supervision of the elders of Sandhu Family which are Udaybir's Grandfather, Father and Uncle

This is the Sandhu Mansion standing in its glory which was made under the supervision of the elders of Sandhu Family which are Udaybir's Grandfather, Father and Uncle . And now it is looked after and taken care by Udaybir, Kirat and Joban. Though all the matters related to Mansion and family are taken by Partap Singh Sandhu still majority of the responsibility is taken by Udaybir.