{Ch-12} Rokka ✨💍

Hey my sweet potatoes 🍠.

How are you'll?

Enjoy the episode 💗

Vote and comment ✨

Song 🎶- Tappay by gurshabad

Early Morning in the Sandhu Mansion.

Udaybir's P. O. V

I woke up hearing my alarm clock ringing. I turned of the alarm with my eyes still closed then i got up ribbed my palms with each other and then cover my eyes for a moment of two then open my eyes saying Waheguru.

Today was going to be a very important day for both me and Reevnat Ji as it is our Rokka ceremony today. Rokka is similar to or same as engagement.

Just by the thought that today I'll get engaged, I was feeling giddy . I got up from the bed and made my bed. Then I went to the bathroom to change in gym wares then I went to the gym for my workout. After my an hour gym session I went back to my room and got ready in my trousers and t-shirt.

Then I went downstairs for breakfast. When I reached downstairs, I saw mummy and Chachi setting the table with the house help. Dadu, chachu and papa were sitting on their seats. There was no sign of the younger clan. I saw the time and it was 7:30. I went towards the dinning table and wished everyone then sat on my screen. Then the younger ones came together with a mischievous look dripping from their face. I knew that they were on something which is related to me. I just sighed at their acts as they were signalling each other to say something which I know might anger me.

"Veer ji " said Baani meekly.

"Am all ears",I said while still scrolling through my phone.

"Oh veer ji- Oh na- ma na- tuc na- veere- tuc na- tuc na- " stuttered baani being nervous. Even though Udaybir is a calm type of person but he gets angry easily. He knows to control his anger but when he gets pissed of its death of someone for sure.

(Oh veer ji- That- I - you- veere- you- you-)

I looked up from my phone and saw my sister all nervous motioning our brothers with her eyes for help. I know that I do yell at Joban and Kirat but I am not stupid enough to scold my only little sister.

"Baani na- Tu na- jaldi na- bol na- kyu na- ki na- mai na- busy na- haiga na- aa na-" said Uday smiling a little.

(Baani na- speak na- up na- fast na- because na- I na- am na- busy na-)

Hearing Uday speak like this Baani got embarrassed and everyone started laughing.

"Tuc tinna ne gal ta karni aa oh v koi aive di jihda koi sir pair nhi hou te oh menu irritate v karu. Par tuc mere bhen bhra ho na ta exception aa, bolo Jo bolna aa je gal sahi laggi ta jawab te shabashi par je vadia na laggi Phir kutt Kirat te Joban nu " I said sternly trying my best not to laugh at all of their's expression.

(Three of you want to talk about something which has no sense and I am sure that is going to irritate me also. But all three of you are my siblings so there is an exception for you, If the topic is senseful then I'll give both answer and praising but if not then there will be beatings for Kirat and Joban.)

"Lai shabashi sareya nu te kutt sirf menu te kirat nu kyu? " asked Joban.

(Praise for everyone but beating for only me and Kirat? why?)

"Tuhanu aadat aa na " I replied casually.

(Both of you are habitual so that's why.)

Author 's P. O. V