16;Whispered Seoul-mates.

Brace up. It's a long one. Keep the comments flowing in!

There's something therapeutic about traveling, it's hard to explain really.

Still, it wasn't until they were in the road did Amina truly appreciated having agreed to take the weekend off and take a break for herself. She needs it after all else she's afraid she'll have a mental breakdown soon enough.

Being cooped up all alone in her apartment will do nothing but make her feel even more depressed.

Then came Benazir, like the Ray of sunshine she's always been, illuminating where ever she finds herself. She's her savior.

The woman handled everything from booking a flight for Amina, down to their transport there and everything. It was like she planned for it beforehand.

And as it turns out, the family was the one Inaya intended to set her up with. It wasn't until they were casually having the conversation on the plane about how she has a friend that wanted to introduce her to a family there, even went ahead to show Benazir the information when it all clicked.

Ambassador Bashir Tafida. The man whose vacation home they were headed to.

The knowledge lessened some of Amina's burdens slightly about crashing a private family affair. She'd spoken to the man's wife once since she arrived, and even then, it was the jovial woman that called and asked her to drop by.

She hadn't, and had no intentions of doing so till Benazir dragged her out of the whole she intended to bury herself in all in the journey of trying to prove herself.

Upon realizing it, Benazir seemed elated. She even prided herself in knowing he would surprise her aunt by bringing Inaya over. She knew she would love it, or so she hoped.

The flight from Seoul to Jeju passed by in a blur with the two old friends casually chatting away to realize the time it took. To them, it seemed quite short.

Nonetheless, they eventually founded themselves boarding off the plane and doing the necessities in the airport there.

Upon rounding everything, they causally strolled out side by side, the two chuckling over something Benazir said. One hand around the small suitcase they each packed, despite it being a two days trip but well, they are both women and boy do they have a lot to pack just for those two days.

From a mile away, it was impossible to miss the effortless fashionable look they both pulled off perfectly.

Benazir exudes a stylish yet casual vibe with her carefully curated ensemble for an end of the week outing. She opts for a loose-fitting, oversized white blouse made from a lightweight, flowy fabric. The blouse drapes effortlessly over her figure, lending an air of relaxed elegance to her look.

Pairing the blouse with high-waisted denim jeans, she embraces the timeless appeal of Korean street style. The jeans feature a slightly tapered silhouette, accentuating her curves while offering comfort and freedom of movement. Distressed details and subtle fading add a touch of edginess to the overall outfit.

For footwear, she chooses a pair of sleek white leather sneakers, adorned with minimalistic accents. The sneakers effortlessly blend comfort and style, making them a perfect choice for her casual night outing. Their clean lines and understated design contribute to the overall chic aesthetic she aims to achieve.