33; Love In Hallyuwood.

I'm done writing this book yall!

In the grandeur of the royal court, Aahil played the role of the King of Joseon

He is adorned in a resplendent Hanbok that befits the majestic role. The centerpiece of his attire is a deep crimson "jeogori," the short jacket with wide sleeves. Crafted from the finest silk, this regal jacket stands as a testament to the opulence and authority that his role as a king commands. The rich red hue symbolizes his royal lineage and the power he holds.

Beneath the "jeogori," Aahil dons a pair of wide-legged trousers known as "baji." These trousers, although practical for the demands of the royal court, are fashioned from the same luxurious silk, ensuring that even in the simplicity of his lower garments, his regal status is unmistakable.

Drinking in the grandeur of his attire, one's gaze is drawn to the "durumagi," a long outer robe gracefully draped over the "jeogori." The durumagi, like the "jeogori," is made from the most exquisite silk and mirrors the deep crimson hue of the jacket. As Aahil moves, the flowing garment adds an additional layer of dignity to his presence, leaving no doubt about his royal stature. It was accompanied by a jade belt.

Aahil's head is adorned with a traditional Korean royal hat known as a "ikseongwan." The hat, fashioned from black lacquered bamboo and adorned with silk ribbons, is a symbol of his authority and a crown that signifies his role as the monarch.

Completing his royal ensemble are his feet, adorned with traditional Korean shoes known as "Jeogori." These shoes, while elegant, are also practical, allowing him to navigate the demands of the court with grace and ease. At least, roam about the place to be used as the palace and the court.

In every detail of his attire, Aahil embodies the magnificence and authority of his role. His regal Hanbok, awash in crimson, stands as a visual representation of his lineage, power, and the majesty of his reign. In this attire, Aahil commands respect and reverence, not only from those who serve him but from history itself—the one they are trying to create.

How is he able to pull off the look was beyond Amina—way beyond her. Truth be told, the role was given to him as it was the most important and he was most befitting of it. However, at that moment, all she could think of was how the hell he managed to pull it off that well.

Seriously, who does the man think he is? He has no right to be this perfect! He lacks in so many aspects, and yet, there were way too many things that would make one's heart sway for him. And hers was no different at that moment.

It was the Director's voice that came, a silent reminder for her to breathe before she drops dead at that moment. She took in a deep breath, looking away to regain control of her breathing and to calm her racing heart.