𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

Chapter fourth one

Sorrow

Empty. She felt so empty.

Her brother was gone. Her brother. Her best friend, and it was all her fault.

It had been a week since she received the letter from her owl, and Williams bloodied bracelet, and she hadn't spoken a single word and had refused to take off said bracelet.

James' parents had made the whole household move to one of their houses in the countryside, saying that it was too unsafe at their home now.

But, now as she laid in bed, the bright daylight peeking through the curtains of her room as she laid in bed, tears slipping from her eyes effortlessly.

She hadn't eaten in days, she had only left her bed to go to the bathroom and even then not a peep would leave her lips.

She headed the creek of the door opening followed by the light whisper of James' voice, "Hey, baby." She didn't respond as he walked in a closed the door behind him and sat on the edge of her bed by her feet, she didn't even move slightly.

"I've brought you some food." He whispered lightly, still not getting a response as she didn't look away from the part of the floor her gaze was fixated on.

James sighed and ran a hand over his face and stood up and crouched in front of her, forcing her to meet his eyes, "Y'need to eat something, love."

"A week before I came to you we had a massive argument about how much he had changed," she said in a barley audible broken whisper, not needing to mention a name, James knew who she was referring too, "the last thing I said to him was 'don't talk to me until you're you again, because I can't even look you in the eye'." She finished as another tear slipped out of her eye.

"This is not your fault love." James said, with a firmness behind it to get his point across.

"You promised you'd never lie to me again." Was all she said, before turning away from him, feeling so incredibly hollow.

𑁍

"Any luck?" Alex questioned as she saw James slowly come down the stairs from where she sat in the kitchen with Remus, reviving a quite 'no' from James.

"She won't listen to either of us, she not herself." James said quietly as he poured away the water he had placed for her last night, the glass being untouched, but he still replaced it with a fresh one nonetheless.

"She was like this once before y'know?" Alex said quietly, causing James to whip around with an agitated look, "She's been like this before and you didn't think to tell me? Or anyone?" He asked angrily.

"It's not my story to tell!" Alex whisper yelled harshly.

James scoffed, "Yeah well if you don't tell me then she's going to be in some trouble alright because she's not eaten anything for a week and has barley drunk anything."

Alex paused for a moment before swallowing and saying, "You two swear that you'll never tell another living soul, ever?" She asked the two boys in the room, receiving quick nods from them both.

Alex swallowed harshly before saying, "Did Monroe ever tell you she was a twin?"

Hey sorry it's short and that I killed William.

ANYWAY, TAYLOR CALLING A SONG "SLUT!", IVE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD.