𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Chapter forty six

"Do you want to go downstairs?" James whispered agains Monroes forehead as the two were still tangled up with each other in her bed.

"No." She whispered from where her face was pressed against his chest.

He laughed and kissed the crown in her head lightly, but the peace was shattered when the bedroom door swung open, "James?" Remus said as he saw the two together.

"Yeah?" The boy asked confused.

Remus smiled, "Your dad, he has news, both of you need to come, now. And James, put a top on , no one wants to see y'tits."

Monroe laughed as James rolled his eyes, "Oh fuck off Rem."

"What?" What she heard couldn't be true, it was too good, like music to her ears, "they got him? They got my father?"

Mr Potter nodded with a grin, "Yes. He's been shipped off to Azkaban."

"That doesn't mean she's safe," James aid from where he stood lent against the door frame, "Have you forgotten about the dark lord? And what about her mother?"

James' father sighed, "Her mother was taken with her husband per her own request, she doesn't want anyone to try and get anything about Monroe out of her. And for the dark lord, I've had a chat with Dumbledore."

Monroe looked confused, "Dumbledore?"

The older man nodded, "Yes, him and the dark lord have a long history. Out if every witch and wizard he is the only one the Dark Lord has ever feared, at Hogwarts, you'll be safe."

"So she just lives at fucking Hogwarts?" James asked.

"Language." His mother said with a glare.

His father held out a hand, "I know James, I k ow it's not ideal, but it's safe, okay? But ultimately, it's up to you miss Taylor."

She felt all three pairs of eyes turn to her, "Do you know what happened to Alex's mum and dad?"

"They've been taken to Azkaban also, she knows, I've told her, they're coming for people with even the slightest relationship to the lord."

She swallowed before saying, "I'll do it if Alex can stay with me."

Fleamount nodded, "I'm sure we can arrange that."

"I love you more than anything y'know?" James smiled as Monroe whispered that against his bare chest as he ran his fingers over her bare shoulders later that night after she had agreed to stay at Hogwarts for her own safety, James promised that he...

"I love you more than anything y'know?" James smiled as Monroe whispered that against his bare chest as he ran his fingers over her bare shoulders later that night after she had agreed to stay at Hogwarts for her own safety, James promised that he'd spend a few days of his holidays there to see Monroe, after some annoyance that she had agreed to it in the first place, but he came around, after some slight seduction.

"Me too, baby, I love you so fucking much," he whispered as he pulled her onto his lap, "No matter what happens I'll always be there for you, me and you against the world, now,and forever hmm?"

She smiled and kissed him deeply and when they both came away for air she whispered, "Me and you against the fucking world, Jamie."

And that's what it was from then on, the two of them against everything, but they was there together, so it didn't matter, not to them at least.

Did I just write the last chapter with no warning? Yeah.

Do I regret it? No.

Am I literally just about to post the sequel? Duh.

But seriously for all the love on this book i will write you an epilogue right now, thank you so much for the love and kindness 🤍

   ───────────────────────

                𝗛a𝗽p𝗶l𝘆 E𝘃e𝗿 A𝗳t𝗲r꒱꒱
                                                       ✗০✗০

   ───────────────────────