Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"So you weren't going to tell me that you were back?" Joe asked as he entered the bedroom.

Fahayra pretended to be asleep in bed when she felt the bed dip behind her, followed by arms wrapping around her waist.

"I know your ass ain't sleeping for real," Joe said as he held her body against his body.

"Joe. I told you to stay away from me," Fahayra said as she tried to pull herself free of his grasp but failed. Joe only tightened his grip. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm here to be with my woman," Joe answered.

Fahayra smacked her lips.

"Your woman is not in this house," Fahayra said.

He was silent for a moment before Fahayra's eyes filled with tears. "I fucking hate you," She told him.

"No, you don't," He said.

Fahayra continued crying knowing that he was right even if she didn't want to admit it. She could never hate him but she was tired of being hurt by him.

"I love you, Fahayra, I promise you when the time is right... We'll be together," He said, pulling her against his chest. "I love you so much, baby," He added as he buried his face into her neck while his hand trailed down the side of her thigh. "You're my queen," He continued.

"Joe, please stop," She said.

"I can't leave you alone, Fahayra," He said as he rolled his hips against her butt. "I've been in love with you since Josh first introduced us, but the timing wasn't right for us," He told her.

"Please, shut the fuck up," She said.

"You're right let me shut the fuck up and fuck you instead," Joe said as pulled down her underwear.

"Joe-" He interrupted her with a kiss.

"I got you, baby," He said as he gently thrust inside her.

"Pull out, I'm ovulating," She told him.

"I know," He whispered as he gripped her hip.

In the morning, Fahayra immediately took a Plan B.

"Leave," Fahayra told him once he woke up.

She went downstairs to make breakfast for her and the kids. "Fahayra," Joe said, following her.

"Please, stop," Fahayra said as she moved around the kitchen.

Joe sighs at her stubbornness.

The kids rush into the kitchen and greet their parents while grabbing their drinks and taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"Not in front of kids," Fahayra said.

Joe nods and takes a seat with the kids, catching up with them until Jairo brings something to his attention.

"There's these boys at our school with our last name," Jairo said.

Fahayra gives Joe a look. Joe closed his eyes. He forgot that Galina had transferred the boys to a new school. Of course with his luck, they would end up at the same school as his other boys.

"Yeah, people think we're family," Jeremias said.

Joe hummed.

"Well, you guys are Samoan so you could be related," Joe said.

Fahayra rolled her eyes.

"Do you have other kids besides us?" Khaila asked him.

Joe paused, looking over at Fahayra.