The argument

The argument.

Ever since Kaveh moved in with alhaitham due to financial instability, they have been arguing over the slightest inconvenience.

Kaveh always overworked himself but alhaitham couldn't give a flying fuck. He's only been pressing Kaveh with rent and other things he had to to. Kaveh hated im for it.... But... he couldn't stop loving him at the same time...

3rd person:

Kaveh: "I finally finished my project.." kaveh mumbled. He takes a look at the clock.

3:35 am

"Pulled an all-nighter again...? Ugh..."

He stands up from his chair stretching.

"I should maybe clock in rn...ill be maybe able to avoid all of alhaitham's snarky remarks of all the 'responsibilities' i have..."

he picks his things up and he grabs mehrak. It immediately turned on and starting to float around kaveh

Kaveh: "Hey little buddy!" He yawns

mehrak: "Bip-beep-bop!!" Mehrak was pretty loud, it was obvious that it was excited to see Kaveh.

Kaveh: "Shit! Mehrak! Dont be so loud!" He looks a little bit nervous, then someone knocks on his door sternly, mehrak automatically shuts off

Alhaitham: "kaveh!! Wtf are you doing?! Stop being so fucking loud will you?! Its fucking annoying"

Kaveh opens the door

Kaveh: "its not my fucking fault you sleep so fucking lightly." Kaveh responds in a snarky tone

Once again another fight started the mean comments go on and on

Alhaitham: "why tf are you acting so selfishly for huh?! Your not alone in this fucking world kaveh! You not that important!
I need good quality sleep for my fucking work!"

Kaveh: "WELL I WORK TOO DONT I?! IF YOU ASK ME. ITS YOU WHOS BEING SELFISH!!"

Alhaitham: "dont give ne that crap kaveh! You draw stupid drawings of houses!!the world can do without you!! My work is way more important! You so fucking self-centered! Thats maybe why you dont have any family left!!"

Kaveh: "WHO TF ARE YOU TO TALK ABOUT MY FAMILLY LIKE THAT?!"

The argument keeps getting more and more heated.. then, alhaitham snaps and slaps kaveh

Alhaitham: "I AM DONE PUTTING UP WITH YOUR SHIT KAVEH. GET OUT. NOW"

Kaveh's eyes widen

Kaveh: "YOU KNOW WHAT?! MAYBE IT WILL BE BETTER IF I JUST LEAVE!"

Kaveh grabs mehrak and pushes alhaitham out of the way and he storms out of the house

Alhaitham: "AND DONT COME BACK. I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR SHIT STAINED FACE AGAIN."

Alhaitham slams the door shut after kaveh leaves.

__________________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not expecting ppl to read this fanfic , im just bored 🥱
Short chp too .

Oh and i prob wont be uploading alot cuz of school lmao