Worried

Kaveh's POV:

Kaveh: "i last ate.... 3 days ago... and i slept... 2 days ago...

Baizhu: "... what is you name sir...?"

Kaveh: "its Kaveh..."

Baizhu: "Kaveh. You need to eat. After that you will get a good nights sleep. And them you will explain to me why you havent eaten."

Kaveh: "will do doc..." i say sighing

Baizhu leaves the room, he returns soon after with a plate of soup, he puts it down on the table next to Kaveh

Baizhu: "dont eat to quickly, its still hot."

After he said that i grabbed a spoon and took a spoonful, i blew on it to make it less hot, after about 30 mins i finished eating, i put the bowl back on its tray and the spoon in it, i then layed myself back in the bed, i soon fell asleep due to how tired he was...

Alhaitham's POV:

I continued working on the paperwork thats on my desk but my mind wondered off...

How could i have been so.... So... bad to kaveh... i said to much... no... no.... Right...? Its not my fault.... I love him so much... wiat what?! No... no... i dont like him like that... right...?

(Timeskip to 3 pm, he finished working)

3 pm

I clocked out of work and i headed straight to my house, i hoped that maybe... just maybe kaveh was back... like that he could say sorry...! Like that i could say sorry....

I grab my keys quickly and i open my door, i take the keys off the doorknob and i quickly march into the home

Alhaitham: "K-Kaveh...? Are tou back..?"

I say hopefully, there was no response....

"He really it gone..."

I break down crying, i then run out the door to the closest waypoint while wyping my tears away... well trying....

"Thignari. He said that kaveh went to his home and talked to collei. I- i need to go there" i thought.

I teleport myself to thignari's house and i knock on the door quickly

After a few moments i see cyno open the door

Cyno: "look who came back."

Alhaitham: "collei... let me talk to her. I need to talk to her cyno! Kaveh... he told her something... i need to know!" I said in a frenzy while still crying

Cyno: "we already tried. She wont talk alhaitham. And we cant just force her."

Alhaitham: "just... let me in then... please..."

Cyno sighs and lets me in. I see collei sitting at a table with thignari infront of her, he looks frustrated...

Cyno: "Nari, hes here... alhaitham came..."

Thignari: " of course he did. Come here alhaitham."

I go to sit next to thignari

Alhaitham: "i- i never thought he would actually leave... h-he always came back...!"

Tighnari: "i know..." thignari turns to look at collei again

Thignari: "haitham... you went to far... i hope you realize this..." he sighs "try talking to collei maybe kaveh left a message for you like he did for me..."

I turn to collei expectantly

Collei: "this is what he said to tell you..."

When i hear that kaveh actually left a message for me i look a little bit agitated, excited, expectant.

Collei: "i dont have any more business with you, i understand that youve hated me since the start but.. i couldn't help myself for loving you... and thats why i acted so anoying with him... it isnt your fault hayi... ok...?"

When i hear this my eyes widen...

Alhaitham: "he loved me...? " I break out in tears again "and i broke him..."

I clench the table hard while crying even more collei looked down... she didn't want kaveh gone neither...

Tighnari: "that isnt how i thought he would confess... what a mess she made..."

Alhaitham: "wait.... You knew he liked me...?"

Cyno and thighnari nod

"Wow... how cruel have i been to him... now that i finally understand... ive realized that i loved him too..."

__________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh... finally finished this chp istg i didnt wanna finish this ( lazy asf)