0. Introduction

Endharo mahanubhavulu andhariki mee Sakshi namaskaralu! ( To every great person out there here is Sakshi saying you Namasthe)

So ippudu eeroju ee story start cheyadaniki aythe karanalu rendu okati naa athi avesham to write a telugu story and second kuda adhe reason anukondi also ee tale anedhi chala rojulu nunchi anukuntunnadhe kani telugu lo rasthe aa mazaa ne veru ani start chestuna

(So there are two reasons why I am starting this story today, first one my over excitement to write a telugu story and second one is also same only but this tale has been in my head for a while but really wanted to have the fun of writing it in telugu so I have started it)

Aa Shri Ramudi deevenelu eppudu meetho naatho manandharitho undali ani pray chesthu let's kick start the journey of Anu Shruthi and Prashanth

( May Lord Ram's blessings be with you, me and all of us. With his blessings let's kick start the journey of Anu Shruthi and Prashanth)

(In our culture we break coconut when starting something auspicious so here it is doing virtually)

N

on telugu readers, not to worry! I'll try my best to provide translations of the words I use.

Telugu readers, thank you for your support andi this really means a lot.

With no expectations and no idea of how the outcome will be I am starting this story, now everything is on you guys and the universe to decide what has to happen.

Few things that I would like to tell you all is :

× It's my first time writing a story in telugu, ekkadaina tappulu vasthe please ardham cheskondi and meeku veelaithe correct cheyandi. Always open to improve myself!

× Ee katha loni pathralu sanniveshalu anni kalpithalu evvarini udheshinchanvi kavu ( All the characters and scenes in this story are fictional and don't represent any living or dead)

× All the copyright of this story belongs to me and no way this story can be plagiarized Or rewritten in any other language.

Chala chala thanks andi, inka padhandi story loki velipodham!