0.1 Prologue

*some mass beat song plays in the tv*

"Ammamma, ee paata enti tv lo podhu podhune. Rama Krishna Ani lekunda dj paatalu vintundhi",Anu said stretching her hands yawning coming out of her room in an oversized t shirt and track pants.
(Grandma what is this song on tv early in the morning? Instead of praying to God, what are these dj songs that you are listening to?)

"Podhune ente aa avataram ani nenu ninu adigana? Prashanth choodu podhune lechi jogging ki velladu. Kanisam mogudiki lechi coffee Tea gatra idham ani undha neeku?",Kumari said.

(Did I ask you what is that outfit morning morning? Look at Prashanth he got up early and went for jogging. You don't have the sense to wake up early and give him some coffee or tea at least?)

"Ammamma, naa mogudu naa ishtam coffee isthanu ivvanu, emaina chestha. Ayna Prashanth ki leni problem neekente?",Anu said settling down on the couch tying her hair into a bun.

("Grand ma! My husband my wish! I'll give coffee, I won't give coffee. I'll do anything with him. If Prashanth doesn't have any problem? What is your problem?")

Kumari just covered her mouth with her palm and thought not to tell her anything since it was better to watch some nonsense than putting sense in her grand daughter's brain.

"Ammaa, coffee pleaseee",Anu yelled at her mother who was busy making special breakfast for her son in law.

"Devudu chethulu kallu ichadu ga, vachi teesko",Praseedha said.

("God gave you hands and legs, right? Come and take")

Prashanth who just came from jogging, looked at his wife who was sitting on the couch throwing glares at his mother in law.

He went to the kitchen and got the coffee to his wife.

"Choosava! Adhi naa mogudu ante",Anu said raising her  non existent collar.
(Did you see? That's my husband)

"Teeskoni, naaku kuda inkoti teeskarava",he said and she opened her mouth wide.
(Take this and get me also one, please)

Kumari giggled to which Anu shot glares at all of them and went to kitchen.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Asalu naaku endhuku okay cheppav, Anu? Chala happy ga undedanivi cheppakunda unte",Prashanth said as both of them sat on the terrace.

( Why did you say yes to me, Anu? You would have been very happy if not for saying okay to me)

"Avuna? Adhi naku telsa? Neeku telsa? Asalentra nee problem? Nenu happy ga untano ledho nuvu ela anukuntav asalu? Naakantu oka decision teeskovadam, oka relationship lo undadam, naa life partner ni pick cheskovadam kuda naa chethilo ledha?",Anu has lost it by now and she was having an outburst.

(Really? And you know that, don't you? I won't be knowing if I am happy or not but you will know it, right? What is your problem dude? If I am happy or not how will you know it? Taking a decision, being in a relationship and picking my life partner none of these, like none of these are in my hands?)

"Ala kadhu, Anu.. ",Prashanth tried to interrupt her.

"Mari inkela, Prashanth? Give me some space",Anu said with a frown on her face.

(Then how, Prashanth?)

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Here's a little glimpse of the story!

How is it?