|08|

"Ellie, time to get up" Jude said softly. "It's too early, J" Estella mumbled. "I know El, but you will miss your flight otherwise" Jude told her.

"Sounds like a plan" Estella said. "As much as I want you to stay here too, you have to go El" Jude replied. "Fine.." Estella mumbled.

Estella got out of bed and go ready before packing the rest of her things. Jude carried her bags downstairs and into the car.

The pair had breakfast before Estella said goodbye to Denise and got in the car with Jude. They started to make their way to the airport.

"You enjoyed this weekend?" Jude asked. "Yeah I have, I'm glad I was free" Estella said. "I'm going to miss you" Jude added.

"Me too J, 3 weeks and then you'll see me again" Estella told him. "3 weeks, better than this time. How long had it been like 2 months?" Jude said.

"Something like that, we didn't spent summer together did we?" Estella replied. "Next year we will, yeah?" Jude told her.

"You got it, J" Estella said.

~~

The pair arrived at the airport, Jude got Estella's bags out the car and they started to walk into the airport.

Normally Jude wouldn't go in as they he knew he would get recognised by fans. But as it was quite early in the morning, there weren't many people there.

The pair walked to Estella's gate, they sat down on the chairs before her plane was called. Jude pulled Estella into a hug.

They stayed in the hug for awhile, as they pulled away Jude kissed Estella on the forehead. "See you soon, okay?" Jude whispered.

"Okay, you can call me whenever alright?" Estella said. "I will Ell, now you better be going before you miss your flight" Jude told her.

"Okay, see you soon J" Estella said. "See you soon, Ellie!" Jude replied as Ella got her all things and made her way to her gate.

Estella looked back and smile sadly at Jude, he waved back with the same expression on his face. Ella soon boarded her plane as Jude got back into his car.

It was going to be a long 3 weeks..for the best friends.