|71|

Estella walked into the paddock with Carlos, the two Sainz siblings started to make their towards the Ferrari garage but stopping quite a lot on the way to greet fans.

"Aye little muppet! Where was your promise that you would be coming to more races this year?" Lando said as he came up from behind the two siblings.

"I've been busy Lan!" Estella told him. "Yeah, with your boyfriend. Can you believe her Carlos, ditching us for a boy!" Lando added.

"Oh, leave her alone at least she at this race" Carlos said. "Yeah, leave me alone Lando!" Estella joked as Lando pushed her lightly.

"Hey! Don't injure me, I have the Champions League final to play!" Estella told him. "Oh, stop being so dramatic!" Lando replied.

"Ella!" Charles called. "Charlie!" Estella exclaimed as they hugged tightly. "Stop calling me that," Charles mumbled. "You call me Ella!" Estella said.

"Yeah, it's because you don't like people calling you by Estella!" Carlos said. "We can call you Ellie, but that's only for Jude isn't it?" Lando teased.

"I hate you guys," Estella mumbled.

~~

"Lando!! Put me down!!" Estella exclaimed as she was being carried by the Mclaren driver. "Fine, no fun Ell!" Lando said as he dropped her on the floor.

Estella just sat there on the floor before her brother helped her up. "Idiot, I have the Champions League and World Cup to play in! I don't wanna get injured" Estella said.

"I hope you lose the World Cup" Lando added. "Ay! Don't say that!" Carlos told him. "Yeah, Lando! Don't say that!" Estella giggled as she ran away from the Mcalren driver who started to chase after her.

"Do I want to know what's happening?" MAX VERSTAPPEN asked as he watched the younger pair. "Just being kids" Carlos added.

"I don't know how you deal with them, mate" Charles said. "I really don't know either.." Carlos mumbled as he kept an eye on his younger sister and best friend.