|41|

"This is always the worst part.." Estella mumbled into Jude's chest as they both had their arms wrapped around each other.

"I know El, but it will get easier I promise" Jude said softly as he cupped her cheeks and kissed her. "We will see each other soon, alright?" Jude added.

"Can I just stay here?" Estella asked. "As much I want you to, you know you can't" Jude said. "I'll just fake an injury" Estella giggled.

"You are definitely not doing that," Jude told her. "Why not? I'll be able to stay with you then! You don't want me here?" Estella added.

"Ellie, don't do this. I know it's going to be harder now to do this, but we will get through it okay?" Jude said. "Okay.." Estella mumbled.

"Your going to Abu Dhabi right?" Jude asked. "Yeah, the World Cup starts the day. You play the next day right?" Estella said.

"Yeah, we do. But I'm assuming you will want to watch Spain play too" Jude added. "Duh! Why wouldn't I?" Estella replied.

"I can't wait to see you play in the World Cup next year" Jude told her. "J! I might not even get picked, don't get your hopes up!" Estella said.

"Ell, you will definitely get into the team. You've been playing amazing this season, don't doubt yourself like that" Jude told her as they heard her flight being called.

"Sorry, I just get nervous about when people talk about it. I'm only 19" Estella said. "I feel the same too Ell, anyways you really need to get going now" Jude added.

"I'll speak to you later, okay?" Estella told him. "Okay Ell, I'll get your ticket for the game as well" Jude added. "I'm not going to argue with you" Estella said.

The couple kissed and hugged one final time before Estella made her way towards her gate and Jude back to his car.